NikeTalk name some dangerous or rough places in your city.

Most dangerous place in Vancouver would probably be East Hastings. All the hobos, druggies, prostitutes, gangs are bunched up over there.

Most dangerous place in Vancouver would probably be East Hastings. All the hobos, druggies, prostitutes, gangs are bunched up over there.

Del Paso Heights
30t6p3b.gif

Oak Park
Meadowview
Valley Hi

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

You live in Canada bro?
whoa-500x375.jpg
Spoiler [+]
eh

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

You live in Canada bro?
whoa-500x375.jpg
Spoiler [+]
eh

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Broadway, or MLK. in Houston Tx

Lived off of both for the majority of my life... It's pretty bad but there are places way worse.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Broadway, or MLK. in Houston Tx

Lived off of both for the majority of my life... It's pretty bad but there are places way worse.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.

Englewood was the 1st area to come to mind when I seen the thread name but chill with that whole south side things its out that bad over here

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.

Englewood was the 1st area to come to mind when I seen the thread name but chill with that whole south side things its out that bad over here

dont take your family on vacation in flint, michigan.
top five violent cities in america...i didnt make that up. but $**+ happens everywhere.

top five violent cities in america...i didnt make that up. but $**+ happens everywhere.

Originally Posted by AirWing03

Who the hell would vacation in Flint Michigan in the first place

Originally Posted by AirWing03

Who the hell would vacation in Flint Michigan in the first place

Back
Top Bottom