NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
perfect fit 
nthat.gif
  thanks again @Methodical Management  @eCapCity    happy to be a part of this site 

Last edited:
Very happy that i got my hat. It came in today. shot home at lunch and the mail already came. Must have delivered early so I had the slip in the mail box so i hopped in my car and found him down the street gave him my slip and signed off. Wanna wear it but I can't at work. One question to the NT fam. I never had a hat made of the twill cotton how do you keep it clean or clean it up. My other 5950 the wool gets dusty and attracts lint very easy what will help prevent that?

Very happy that i got my hat. It came in today. shot home at lunch and the mail already came. Must have delivered early so I had the slip in the mail box so i hopped in my car and found him down the street gave him my slip and signed off. Wanna wear it but I can't at work. One question to the NT fam. I never had a hat made of the twill cotton how do you keep it clean or clean it up. My other 5950 the wool gets dusty and attracts lint very easy what will help prevent that?
I'd keep it in plastic or a box when you aren't using it.

hats are looking great fellas, keep the pics coming 

been on the hunt for a 7 1/4 havnt came across any for sale though yet

Yall pics make the hat look so much better! Hopefully mines comes in tonight. So the mailman is delivering this right? The route at my moms house usually comes late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom