NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2017

Happy gift hunting everyone! A few people have asked me to post my list, which I'm kinda reluctant to do because I do this for the community and holiday spirit. But I might as well ask, does anyone have plugs on Chicago Bulls tickets? I'm visiting in March and its always been a bucket list item to see a Bulls game at the United Center, if anyone has a hookup thatd be great!

Got my items ordered for my elf- plus I'm adding some personal stuff too!

Happy gift buying/ post stalking everyone!!!

To whomever my Santa is you’re my favorite person. :D

To my elf you have the most detailed questionairre of all time :nerd:

NT secret santa is always my favorite gift every year

always come through

my elf will not be dissapointed #NTdetectives

My girl says I'm spoiling my elf :lol:

Please let it be me!!!!

I got the things that was on my elf's questionnaire but also adding stuff that's my personality... so yeah... over the $35 limit i think...? i haven't tallied it... hahaha

My orders should be delivered by today, so I'm gonna ship out end of the week or early next week.

Gifts going out maybe Monday. So be on the look out, someone somewhere in the US OF A

To my Santa:

I know my questionnaire was sorta vague, honestly ive been so busy I just had to get it done. I'd say that anyone that knows me knows Im a passionate sports fan and addicted to junk food and beer. I dress very comfy outside of work: jerseys sweats and t-shirts on the regular. Love travelling and unique experiences. Thats all that I can think of

To my elf: I apologize I couldn't wrap it up nicely like I wanted to. I had to order it and send it straight to your home. I'm really busy with work on NT and don't want to be behind on your gift delivery. It's not much, but I really hope you like it.

2nd and 3rd items should be here on Monday, will ship Tuesday/Wednesday at the latest

Dang if I was still in the region I could’ve delivered personally to my elf since one of my favorite stores I visited a lot is nearby him :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom