NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2017

Every SS I’ve done I’ve been blessed with someone that lives in the same city/state so shipping is cheap and they’ll get it fast.

Ecook gave me a friend at the time during the 1 year I participated so I just dropped off at his house :pimp: Saved money even though I spent $400+

whytewunder whytewunder was my santa last year and hooked it up. :pimp: I still need to come through for that free cut lol :nerd:

For my santa I know I gave broad answers so if you wanna get something specific you can either get me the nikon ml l3 remote or a sd card.

On a side note if anyone wants me to pm their elf to ask them for clarity on an answer or if they didn’t write anything in particular they wanted just let me know.

should be getting my elf his stuff out this week. Still might grab something else small and send it next week too

There was a shipping delay on the **** i ordered for my elf, hoping it gets here this week. Or i am going to have to overnight it next week :wow:

Whos my Santa? Got these in today :pimp:

C0682180-E9EE-423D-81A2-9AD58131617D.jpeg

Y’all opening gifts as y’all get them or waiting until Christmas. I usually wait.

I already knew what my Santa sent me. It was a direct shipment from the site and it said everything on the front :nerd:

Got confirmation gift will be delivered between December 15th-21st. Be on the look out gente in the California area. Looking a nice key chain lol. Just playing, but I am looking for one more thing.

Man - mine was supposed to be delivered to my work on Friday, but we've been on strike... hope the carrier doesn't ship it back to the vendor.... smh

Man this is hard as a mother ****er :lol:
I'm gonna try to wake up early tomorrow and walk around the mall. See if I can find a Heisenberg key chain

Got my package last night, debating on opening it up tonight or waiting until christmas (or at least a little bit closer). What do you all say?

Back
Top Bottom