niketalk, what are you majoring in? easy or hard?

Getting both my B.S. and M.S. in biomedical engineering. It's difficult because I'm not motivated and don't really have any interest in the subjects being taught. 

Got my Bachelors in Social Studies 7-12

Getting my Masters in Special Education right now..almost finished..

Got my Bachelors in Social Studies 7-12

Getting my Masters in Special Education right now..almost finished..

Currently a Sophomore:
Major- Economics
Minor- Business (might double up and do Poli. Sci. too)

It's not too hard, once I get through Econ Stats II I should be able to cruise on through my major since I'm so interested in it.

Currently a Sophomore:
Major- Economics
Minor- Business (might double up and do Poli. Sci. too)

It's not too hard, once I get through Econ Stats II I should be able to cruise on through my major since I'm so interested in it.

Technically, just Business Administration because specific fields such as Accounting and Finance are only considered as concentrations like some schools do. But my concentrations are Accounting and Information Systems. Since I am staying one more year to be eligible for the CPA exam, I am thinking about adding Finance as well to get the trifecta. Anybody that has this background provide me some insight? I am very interested in Finance after I took the mandatory course.

Technically, just Business Administration because specific fields such as Accounting and Finance are only considered as concentrations like some schools do. But my concentrations are Accounting and Information Systems. Since I am staying one more year to be eligible for the CPA exam, I am thinking about adding Finance as well to get the trifecta. Anybody that has this background provide me some insight? I am very interested in Finance after I took the mandatory course.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Accounting:  On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the hardest, I'd give it a 4.  The material isn't impossibly difficult to understand, but there is a lot of work.  I'm graduating next year, on time. 

I would somewhat agree, especially when you go to a school with a mandated bell curve and you have to compete with other people for your grades 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. More like a 3.5 IMO, there's definitely harder majors out there, ones that focus on math and sciences.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Accounting:  On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the hardest, I'd give it a 4.  The material isn't impossibly difficult to understand, but there is a lot of work.  I'm graduating next year, on time. 

I would somewhat agree, especially when you go to a school with a mandated bell curve and you have to compete with other people for your grades 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. More like a 3.5 IMO, there's definitely harder majors out there, ones that focus on math and sciences.

Operations Management

Its not so bad, my worst grades have been in my electives when I just made bad choices on classes i thought would be easy. Some of the statistics and quantitative analysis classes can be difficult if you fall behind/miss a few classes.

Operations Management

Its not so bad, my worst grades have been in my electives when I just made bad choices on classes i thought would be easy. Some of the statistics and quantitative analysis classes can be difficult if you fall behind/miss a few classes.

Back
Top Bottom