Niketalk, what's your age limit of being too old to live at home with moms?

at what age would you raise eyebrows at a dude and be like...."okay, it's time for you to be on your own dude".

lol it surprised me when i use to come across this question on other forums and ppl would say they moved out at 18......(not dorms), said mama said they HAD to step.
sick.gif

i use to be so shocked that i didnt want to believe it...some dudes gave that answer.

I always use to hear the "women are quicker to leave the nest more than men are" quote, so when I use to see responses of dudes living on there own at 18, i was like damn.

at what age would you raise eyebrows at a dude and be like...."okay, it's time for you to be on your own dude".

lol it surprised me when i use to come across this question on other forums and ppl would say they moved out at 18......(not dorms), said mama said they HAD to step.
sick.gif

i use to be so shocked that i didnt want to believe it...some dudes gave that answer.

I always use to hear the "women are quicker to leave the nest more than men are" quote, so when I use to see responses of dudes living on there own at 18, i was like damn.

Man, no limit. If you can remain being single or not serious in a relationship and still living at your moms, *!@% it you're lucky. Take advantage of it and save up like no tomorrow. As long as you don't have kids, or any other type of responsibilities, and your moms is cool with it, stay there as long as you want, but make sure you pay rent and help out. Trade-trade situation. You'll end up having a bunch of good @#++ in the end. Great car, good clothes, etc.

Move out once you have a decent job/career or when you think you're ready for commitment. You'll be leaving your moms a real wealthy dude/chick, and you'll realize, that you didn't *!@% up like the rest of the ignorant 18 year olds that stepped out into the real world, with no support and experience of how crazy it really is out there.

Man, no limit. If you can remain being single or not serious in a relationship and still living at your moms, *!@% it you're lucky. Take advantage of it and save up like no tomorrow. As long as you don't have kids, or any other type of responsibilities, and your moms is cool with it, stay there as long as you want, but make sure you pay rent and help out. Trade-trade situation. You'll end up having a bunch of good @#++ in the end. Great car, good clothes, etc.

Move out once you have a decent job/career or when you think you're ready for commitment. You'll be leaving your moms a real wealthy dude/chick, and you'll realize, that you didn't *!@% up like the rest of the ignorant 18 year olds that stepped out into the real world, with no support and experience of how crazy it really is out there.

Im 19 goin on 20...

I plan on being here til i get a career going (23-26max).. im in school right now (Community College) so it saves loads of money... But im going to transfer to a 4yr University after i get my AA degree...

I might move into a Apt. with the help of my parents wen i go to the University but.. im not planning on it.. but if it happens then,
pimp.gif

Im 19 goin on 20...

I plan on being here til i get a career going (23-26max).. im in school right now (Community College) so it saves loads of money... But im going to transfer to a 4yr University after i get my AA degree...

I might move into a Apt. with the help of my parents wen i go to the University but.. im not planning on it.. but if it happens then,
pimp.gif

i'd say anything past 23

i work with a cuple dudes one is 27 and the other is like 32 BOTH stay with they moms and they got kids
alien.gif

im 21 and got my own place

i'd say anything past 23

i work with a cuple dudes one is 27 and the other is like 32 BOTH stay with they moms and they got kids
alien.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

i'd say anything past 23

alien.gif

but what if you're 24 working a retail job and still in college? why move out to struggle?

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

i'd say anything past 23

alien.gif

but what if you're 24 working a retail job and still in college? why move out to struggle?

making your text bold makes it hard to read. you're the first post, we're going to read it.. no need for the attention grabbing.

but to answer your question.

when you have a job that lets you afford to move out. a lot of people think it's easy. until they start paying for stuff they've never had to worry about before.

making your text bold makes it hard to read. you're the first post, we're going to read it.. no need for the attention grabbing.

but to answer your question.

when you have a job that lets you afford to move out. a lot of people think it's easy. until they start paying for stuff they've never had to worry about before.

until i get a good job. i wont force myself to move out and live on every paycheck to pay rent and necessities, thats just stupid.

until i get a good job. i wont force myself to move out and live on every paycheck to pay rent and necessities, thats just stupid.

Whatever age you are when you feel you're ready. No need to rush.

I've met too many people on that whole independent tip working full time after choosing to move out and end up dropping out of school cause they're too "independent" to move back in with the parents.

Back
Top Bottom