Niketalk, what's your age limit of being too old to live at home with moms?

Whatever age you are when you feel you're ready. No need to rush.

I've met too many people on that whole independent tip working full time after choosing to move out and end up dropping out of school cause they're too "independent" to move back in with the parents.

age shouldnt matter in this economy. the only time it should matter is if youre some lazy slob and not doing anything to better your life.

age shouldnt matter in this economy. the only time it should matter is if youre some lazy slob and not doing anything to better your life.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

making your text bold makes it hard to read. you're the first post, we're going to read it.. no need for the attention grabbing.

but to answer your question.

when you have a job that lets you afford to move out. a lot of people think it's easy. until they start paying for stuff they've never had to worry about before.
man please....spare me the bull........I bold my text on this forum most times, and I bold my text on another forum I post on....it looks better to me when I do that, has nothing to do with attention grabbing....there's other way's to do that on this site I'm sure.

If you have a problem with the bold or the thread, just leave.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

making your text bold makes it hard to read. you're the first post, we're going to read it.. no need for the attention grabbing.

but to answer your question.

when you have a job that lets you afford to move out. a lot of people think it's easy. until they start paying for stuff they've never had to worry about before.
man please....spare me the bull........I bold my text on this forum most times, and I bold my text on another forum I post on....it looks better to me when I do that, has nothing to do with attention grabbing....there's other way's to do that on this site I'm sure.

If you have a problem with the bold or the thread, just leave.

If Im still living with my parents when Im 25/26, Im gunna be extra pissed.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I've met too many people on that whole independent tip working full time after choosing to move out and end up dropping out of school cause they're too "independent" to move back in with the parents.
Yup.
and i used to feel like a chump living at home during college while several of my friends were on their own. now a lot of them regret it and im
pimp.gif
 that i stuck thru with it

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Yup.
and i used to feel like a chump living at home during college while several of my friends were on their own. now a lot of them regret it and im
pimp.gif
 that i stuck thru with it

Originally Posted by demik

Man, no limit. If you can remain being single or not serious in a relationship and still living at your moms, *!@% it you're lucky. Take advantage of it and save up like no tomorrow. As long as you don't have kids, or any other type of responsibilities, and your moms is cool with it, stay there as long as you want, but make sure you pay rent and help out. Trade-trade situation. You'll end up having a bunch of good @#++ in the end. Great car, good clothes, etc.

Move out once you have a decent job/career or when you think you're ready for commitment. You'll be leaving your moms a real wealthy dude/chick, and you'll realize, that you didn't *!@% up like the rest of the ignorant 18 year olds that stepped out into the real world, with no support and experience of how crazy it really is out there.

This.

Man, no limit. If you can remain being single or not serious in a relationship and still living at your moms, *!@% it you're lucky. Take advantage of it and save up like no tomorrow. As long as you don't have kids, or any other type of responsibilities, and your moms is cool with it, stay there as long as you want, but make sure you pay rent and help out. Trade-trade situation. You'll end up having a bunch of good @#++ in the end. Great car, good clothes, etc.

Move out once you have a decent job/career or when you think you're ready for commitment. You'll be leaving your moms a real wealthy dude/chick, and you'll realize, that you didn't *!@% up like the rest of the ignorant 18 year olds that stepped out into the real world, with no support and experience of how crazy it really is out there.

This.

Personally I want to move out as soon as I'm financially stable. I live in an apartment away from home right now and like being able to do anything I want. I usually do what I want at home too, but my parents always nag me and get mad at my lifestyle (like going out to get food or hit up parties at 3 AM...my dad is a light sleeper and always notices when i'm leaving
laugh.gif
)
but I'm not gonna hate on people who choose to live with their families though. It's perfectly acceptable for kids to live with their fam for however long they want in many cultures, esp. in countries like Italy, Spain, India, and China.

Personally I want to move out as soon as I'm financially stable. I live in an apartment away from home right now and like being able to do anything I want. I usually do what I want at home too, but my parents always nag me and get mad at my lifestyle (like going out to get food or hit up parties at 3 AM...my dad is a light sleeper and always notices when i'm leaving
laugh.gif
)
but I'm not gonna hate on people who choose to live with their families though. It's perfectly acceptable for kids to live with their fam for however long they want in many cultures, esp. in countries like Italy, Spain, India, and China.

I'm 20 now and live at college, but I plan on going to law school till i'm 25 and ima live at home for sure. It's not like I want to move back in after living at college, but sometimes its just financially smart man...

I'm 20 now and live at college, but I plan on going to law school till i'm 25 and ima live at home for sure. It's not like I want to move back in after living at college, but sometimes its just financially smart man...

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

this. but id say it really depends on when you can establish urself financially (get started on the career, find a place to live, afford the cost of living on ur own) but there could be diff circumstances, like if u decide to work and pay for grad school; staying at the folks house is financially smart if the option is avail. or if ur saving for a car, or just trying to save in general.

everything i just stated is reason enuff to stay at the folks, SO LONG as you aim to move out in the future. can't pursue the {||} while u roomin with ur rents (hard to do imo)

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

this. but id say it really depends on when you can establish urself financially (get started on the career, find a place to live, afford the cost of living on ur own) but there could be diff circumstances, like if u decide to work and pay for grad school; staying at the folks house is financially smart if the option is avail. or if ur saving for a car, or just trying to save in general.

everything i just stated is reason enuff to stay at the folks, SO LONG as you aim to move out in the future. can't pursue the {||} while u roomin with ur rents (hard to do imo)

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This.

Straight up. A bunch of people move out so early as if they have something to prove only to be mad broke and #+$% up their credit. If I'm not in a serious relationship where I would actually want to live with that person and vice versa or have a kid, I see no rush whatsoever.

I'm 25 and JUST started my career in what I went to school for after a string of @$%**%$% warehouse jobs and other crapola...and I have a degree. I'm about to pay off loans, pay off my car, and save up money. I have no kids. I'm not trying to move in with no girl. I'll be thanking myself later.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This.

Straight up. A bunch of people move out so early as if they have something to prove only to be mad broke and #+$% up their credit. If I'm not in a serious relationship where I would actually want to live with that person and vice versa or have a kid, I see no rush whatsoever.

I'm 25 and JUST started my career in what I went to school for after a string of @$%**%$% warehouse jobs and other crapola...and I have a degree. I'm about to pay off loans, pay off my car, and save up money. I have no kids. I'm not trying to move in with no girl. I'll be thanking myself later.

Back
Top Bottom