NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you let us go ape **** these last few day? Like truly are **** crazy. Just don't take anything from the last few days to the new site?

The truth is that Meth and the mods love the new site and they're not taking us with them. After having tested this new site, free of all the drama and egos and trolls here, free to have adult conversations and to share information in a respectful manner, they have figured out that they don't need us anymore. Meth will keep stringing us along on here while the mods enjoy their new paradise.

It's cold! :smh:

Can you let us go ape **** these last few day? Like truly are **** crazy. Just don't take anything from the last few days to the new site?
There will be a period of time between known as "content lock" initiated just after the final data capture has occurred where all existing threads will be closed and only temporary posting will be permitted.  

This should not last longer than a day, but the site will continue to be moderated and all rules will remain in effect. 

We'll give everyone advance notice before the content lock takes place.  At that point, no account changes will be retained, either, until the new site launches.*

*If someone's stupid enough to get banned, we'll make a note of it and carry it over.
The truth is that Meth and the mods love the new site and they're not taking us with them. After having tested this new site, free of all the drama and egos and trolls here, free to have adult conversations and to share information in a respectful manner, they have figured out that they don't need us anymore. Meth will keep stringing us along on here while the mods enjoy their new paradise.

It's cold!
mean.gif
Fake news. 

xOlAoxmShlQDBT-LhY8fYNbYVD8=.gif

How would I go about having my post count reset to 0? I want to be pure when I enter the new NT.

But hold up, when you are ready to make the switch and it goes underway will the website address automatically send me there?

So lets say I go on a trip where there's no Wi-Fi and a month later and back ready to post on nt will I have to go searching for the new web address?

How would I go about having my post count reset to 0? I want to be pure when I enter the new NT.
Create a new account after launch, have this one closed. 
But hold up, when you are ready to make the switch and it goes underway will the website address automatically send me there?

So lets say I go on a trip where there's no Wi-Fi and a month later and back ready to post on nt will I have to go searching for the new web address?
If you spent the next two weeks inside a Faraday cage, then typed NikeTalk.com into your browser, you'd be taken to the new site.  

At launch day, the domain is redirected to the new site.  Due to caching, it may take some time for everyone to be routed to the new site.  Once that happens, the old one will be shut down.  It won't be like the previous move.  

1.  Visit niketalk.com.  

2.  Sign in using your existing login and password.

That's it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom