NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not wasting my 1 chance to change my name until I can capitalize.

That's my problem for the name I want too.

Same here the name I want is taken and the dude hasn't posted since like 2002 or something.

I had suggested to Meth on the old NT maybe they should do it like what Microsoft does with Xbox Live gamertags where they free up names that haven't been used in a while so others can take them.

Anyone remember the link to check names? I use the search member feature but I get different results than I did before

Struggling to fix my sig, I'm attempting to delete more characters than there are initially but it still says I have too many?

Another think I miss from old NT is the new post button while you're in a thread.

Before if you were typing a reply or reading through the thread and someone posted it would pop up at the bottom and you can click it and it will take you to the newest or first post you didn't read.

Now you have to go back to General and click back in the thread.

Another think I miss from old NT is the new post button while you're in a thread.

Before if you were typing a reply or reading through the thread and someone posted it would pop up at the bottom and you can click it and it will take you to the newest or first post you didn't read.

Now you have to go back to General and click back in the thread.

It has a new one but it's hit or miss

Just tried to change my name and wasn't able to.

I have to talk to Meth about it more though.

I don't want the formerly known as attached to my name if you can search and find me as my new name. I want to change my name so my girl can't stalk me on here anymore.

Can't change my name, I tried though lol
302529509545082880.png

The name change is now available. It will allow you to change to an entirely new username if you wish. If you don't see it immediately, it's because the permissions are still rolling out to all qualified members. It shouldn't take long.

Remember, this is only a one time change. Be sure you're satisfied with whatever changes you make before you submit them.

https://niketalk.com/threads/how-to-change-or-correct-your-account-name.664280/

On another note, I hope everyone understands that this was a necessary platform change. Remaining on Huddler was not an option and, in fact, we actually overstayed our contract to try and deliver the best experience we could. At a certain point, however, we couldn't make perfect the enemy of good.

We're going to deliver continual improvements to the site moving forward. Many of the issues you're experiencing are things we fully intend to fix.

Navigation, for example, is something that needs to work much, much better than it currently does. Our starting point is the core forum software, but we can and will invest in custom development to make the site better from there.

I hope you will give the new site a chance and give us the opportunity to improve it.

The name change is now available. It will allow you to change to an entirely new username if you wish. If you don't see it immediately, it's because the permissions are still rolling out to all qualified members. It shouldn't take long.

Remember, this is only a one time change. Be sure you're satisfied with whatever changes you make before you submit them.

https://niketalk.com/threads/how-to-change-or-correct-your-account-name.664280/

On another note, I hope everyone understands that this was a necessary platform change. Remaining on Huddler was not an option and, in fact, we actually overstayed our contract to try and deliver the best experience we could. At a certain point, however, we couldn't make perfect the enemy of good.

We're going to deliver continual improvements to the site moving forward. Many of the issues you're experiencing are things we fully intend to fix.

Navigation, for example, is something that needs to work much, much better than it currently does. Our starting point is the core forum software, but we can and will invest in custom development to make the site better from there.

I hope you will give the new site a chance and give us the opportunity to improve it.

My man. Site is def getting easier to navigate. I like it. Not trying to just complain. Everything I've said, is just ideas to make this place the best it can be. I'm good with the move for sure. At the end of the day, it's all about the people, and everyone I converse with on the regular are here. We can figure everything else out. We should have like a suggestion thread or whatever, so keep the ideas/complaints/comments, in one place.

I've done a lot of playing around with the new system already. Learned a lot.

Def if possible, can we remove the time window between posts? it's like 15 seconds? But sometimes you want to respond, at least I do, quicker than that. Say if someone posts under me, or while I'm posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom