NikeTalk x Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the “da’” that gets me lol
:rofl: it bothers me. ninjahood ninjahood why do you say “da” instead “the?” you can obviously put together a formal sentence with the correct usage of “big words.” But that “da” is off putting, and sounds like something from a “Word Up!” magazine. Why do you intentionally do it?

why is he wildin???
but no one bats an eye
at Methodical Management Methodical Management and the language he uses
what cause of how ninjahood ninjahood is perceived here on this site
he cant be an intelligent individual
classic case of prejudice at its finest

Lol because it's not elegant or eloquent. (as far as writing goes) The college-level words are good but he isn't piecing them together well. It doesn't flow well, sounds forced.

Every human pre-judges other humans.

in all fairness
they both keep throwing slick shots at each other
so they both feel the need to defend said post/actions
and they both consider themselves right
pride is a hell of a thing
im not taking sides
im just here for the entertainment

I feel you on this nawghtyhare nawghtyhare but I feel that even Ninja doesn't know what point he's trying to make at this stage. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's quite literally getting da last word in as some others called it.

It’s unfair to just apply this to him. It’s both parties involved doing this. Ego’s man... at least it’s entertaining in this case though.

Oh yeah don't get me wrong my G, I don't mind Ninja's banter but playboy might've had the banhammer dropped on him for a while as I did not see him post at all for quite a lengthy period of time.

again
maybe when ur white
but me and other black folks i know dont prejudge
because everyone is different
and has their own mind and principles they live by
dont throw ur prejudice notions on me

So you've never seen someone and before even knowing them thought:

"They're from the hood."
"They're rich."
"They've probably attended church at least once in their life."
"They've probably enjoyed a hamburger at some point in their life."

Lol if you have, then you've pre-judged someone.

So you've never seen someone and before even knowing them thought:

"They're from the hood."
"They're rich."
"They've probably attended church at least once in their life."
"They've probably enjoyed a hamburger at some point in their life."

Lol if you have, then you've pre-judged someone.
no i havent
way a person dress does not represent where they come from
just cause u see someone flashing money doesnt meant theyre rich
know plenty of people good and bad that attend church
hard to judge whose a vegan and who isnt by looking at them

:rofl: it bothers me. ninjahood ninjahood why do you say “da” instead “the?” you can obviously put together a formal sentence with the correct usage of “big words.” But that “da” is off putting, and sounds like something from a “Word Up!” magazine. Why do you intentionally do it?

20200107_180405.jpg

again
maybe when ur white
but me and other black folks i know dont prejudge
because everyone is different
and has their own mind and principles they live by
dont throw ur prejudice notions on me

You’ve prejudged me based on the idea that I can’t have kids naturally and taken the liberty of shading me using that.....so cut it out...your hands are far from clean and doing your own douchery.

You’ve prejudged me based on the idea that I can’t have kids naturally and taken the liberty of shading me using that.....so cut it out...your hands are far from clean and doing your own douchery.
no i didnt
but if thats what u believe
so be it

From my knowledge, the backbone to which NT was created was off the release of a Black red 4 in 1999. Where the founder was unable to get a pair due to lack of knowledge of them and/or their release. IF I were to want a collab it would be the Black red Jordan 4 for the historic significance of this site. Just a simple NT stitching on the side would be it. That would be cool to have in the collection really.
As far as the "argument" thats been going on, I see both sides but at the end of the day lets just agree to disagree imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom