NikeTalk x Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it is unfortunate that there always will be people who'll succumb to blissful ignorance, over truth.

Never let factual information get in the way of comfort, nor a good story.

11 SATANIC RULES OF THE EARTH

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
  2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
  4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
  5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
  6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
  7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
  8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
  9. Do not harm little children.
  10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
  11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

:evil::evil::evil:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They need to update their SWS.txt!

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
  7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
  11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
what the hell are both of u even talking about?
1578450034504.gif

That's pretty interesting. Considering who satan was made after, especially the Christian version? This sounds about correct.

Satan. :smokin

Litty af.

How you let da duke get sassy on you like that in here Meth? Better yet how you let a man whose OG colorway ain’t even evolved yet get sassy? Step ya game up Meth.

Thread is officially derailed,
When meth come in here im out....
NIKETALK x Nike collab?who said anything about that?
giphy (21).gif

Remember those Arizona Sun Devil Jordan 1 PE's that someone posted years ago with a Satan embroidered on them... they said they were 1 of 1

it was a bunch of NTers posting some crazy PE's and like Yellow and Blue Laser Jordan IV's and west Coast Chopper Jordan 1's...

that was crazy

General has a bunch of dudes who always bring skin color/race into everything. They’ll even ask you about your race on some border patrol stuff :lol: :smh:

if you must know....here's a little Niketalk inside baseball...

everyone knows NT got a code of conduct right? well there's a glitch in it that's being exploited..ill explain.

its known that you can't go after other NTers without being warned/suspended/etc.

its also known you're able to go after Non NTers since they're public figures....fair game... EXCEPT one exception, you can't lob racist attacks right? keep that in mind..

da loophole that being exploited is you CAN go after other NTers under da "guise" of rooting out suspected racist behavior, da problem is its ideologically calibrated, so if you understand how da modern left operates....its "impossible for minorities to be racist because of power dynamics" in America.

so depending on if someone got a bone to pick with you here, da opening salvo is asking you about your skin color/race..

If you black/brown/yellow (african American/latino/asian) you gotta a race car to play and a race card to defend against, but not really per say.

Between da minority contingent, since everyone has a race to play, it keeps da peace because of mutual assured destruction and because "minorities can never be racist" Trumps all.

If you're a WHITE NTer? do yourself a favor and STAY OUT of any and all threads that isn't just kicks or sports, because if you say something. or have a opinion on ANYTHING that is perceived as shade, you will be called a racist immediately :lol:

that's da reason folks can call other folks racist and nothing is really done between minorities... EXCEPT if you're white..then be VERY careful.

you can see it being played out daily.

if you must know....here's a little Niketalk inside baseball...

everyone knows NT got a code of conduct right? well there's a glitch in it that's being exploited..ill explain.

its known that you can't go after other NTers without being warned/suspended/etc.

its also known you're able to go after Non NTers since they're public figures....fair game... EXCEPT one exception, you can't lob racist attacks right? keep that in mind..

da loophole that being exploited is you CAN go after other NTers under da "guise" of rooting out suspected racist behavior, da problem is its ideologically calibrated, so if you understand how da modern left operates....its "impossible for minorities to be racist because of power dynamics" in America.

so depending on if someone got a bone to pick with you here, da opening salvo is asking you about your skin color/race..

If you black/brown/yellow (african American/latino/asian) you gotta a race car to play and a race card to defend against, but not really per say.

Between da minority contingent, since everyone has a race to play, it keeps da peace because of mutual assured destruction and because "minorities can never be racist" Trumps all.

If you're a WHITE NTer? do yourself a favor and STAY OUT of any and all threads that isn't just kicks or sports, because if you say something. or have a opinion on ANYTHING that is perceived as shade, you will be called a racist immediately :lol:

that's da reason folks can call other folks racist and nothing is really done between minorities... EXCEPT if you're white..then be VERY careful.

you can see it being played out daily.

He's 100% right.

a been here long enough to know how ish moves....u ain't gotta take my word on it, NT got a hidden section just for moderators, and let's just say da topic has already been discussed amongst them..sorta like a Ref meeting @ da NBA main office come to a consensus on what calls to prioritize over others to manage da flow of da game.

da gist was "white NTers" will have to be burdened by occasionally being hurled "racist" or "white supremacists" aspersion for "da greater good to insure that NT is a safe diverse place for everyone, blah blah blah" * insert Meth soaring rhetoric* etc.

but since NT is one of da few places on da internet you can complete fabricate your whole persona whole cloth, you're then constantly badgered by questions involving skin color/race because da Caucasians can be flamed broiled here
consequence free.

Retro Gaming thread is the only thread I've posted in multiple times where I wasn't asked what my race was.

I've been on (an active member at least) NT for 14 years. I've never been asked what my race is, I've been asked once if I was white because I said an old Eminem album was good :lol: and that was by nawghty, and I post in a decent variety of threads.
When people post from a viewpoint of cultural misunderstanding or support ideas that are anti-minority, that's when people get called out. That's not racism.

The dude that Meth has had reason to ban yet gives tons of breaks, is really complaining about other people not getting clipped and exploiting loopholes.

The lack of self awareness is amazing.

this fine specimen is a perfect example of someone who's whole modus operandi is chucking race rards unabated like Gambit's royal flush in Marvel VS Capcom 2 because of da rule exploit.

him not understanding that those attack only work on white NTers has earned some humor on my end, so i ignore him even though he follows me around this site like a squeegee man at a red light coming off da GWB.

Last edited:
Ninja is showing distain for how the site is ran, and acting like the place is beneath him.

Talking about Meth's soaring rhetoric, then that also includes also includes defending Ninja from call to ban him for his numerous racist comments.

Da delusions of grandeur. :lol:

I've been on (an active member at least) NT for 14 years. I've never been asked what my race is, I've been asked once if I was white because I said an old Eminem album was good :lol: and that was by nawghty, and I post in a decent variety of threads.
When people post from a viewpoint of cultural misunderstanding or support ideas that are anti-minority, that's when people get called out. That's not racism.

Being asked if you're white is ALMOST the same thing as what I was saying. He was just trying to classify you.

I can see how being asked you race randomly as a way to dismiss you might be annoying , but we should also remember that people on NT have lied about their race in order to talk down on minorities, and lecture minorities, on race issues.

Not only that, NT has had to ban numerous racist over the years, for race trolling other members.

There are numerous sites on the internet were someone can get a safe space for their regressive racial views. NT just happens to not be one of them, no matter how much some posters wish it were, and openly insist to should be. I don't know why of it such an issue why those people just don't frequent those spaces instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom