Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to many threads Nowadays
Where we see both cofounders post
Methodical Management Methodical Management
SERIOUS question
Can we see a few pics of ur collection
Or previous collection if u don’t have em anymore

Are you following Niketalk on IG? I was told that Nelson is running that page. I’m not sure if it’s his shoes that he post - but you can find some of his collection there if it is.

If Nike would have contacted us, we'd definitely be open to that discussion. We're not above it as some in here seem to believe, nor have we ever given off that attitude with the Nike employees we have spoken with over the years.

I'd pick a playoff Jordan IV or XI.
Dope, I appreciate the response.
To sum up here: you asked a question of the community's founder after midnight his time. You then waited all of one hour before posting a rude comment.

entitlement02.gif

You sent a link to Nelson “ask me anything thread” and I asked him something to no response. I saw that he was viewing this thread like 20 mins after I asked him him my recent question and figured he was gonna dub me again unless I threw a jab it him. It works. You’re a prime example of said basic method working. “Entitlement?” Please. That gif is wack btw. You’d rather engage in a 3 petty paragraphs per post arguments with ninjahood ninjahood than answer my simple and respectful question(s).

If Nike wasn't yet sold on developing a product for NikeTalk members, you're doing a great job convincing them.
I am honored by your gracious compliment. I would like to think that Nike has or will read replies (particularly yours) and will match the interest displayed throughout this thread. A NikeTalk x Nike collab is long overdue and would be lovely.

You sent a link to Nelson “ask me anything thread” and I asked him something to no response. I saw that he was viewing this thread like 20 mins after I asked him him my recent question and figured he was gonna dub me again unless I threw a jab it him. It works. You’re a prime example of said basic method working. “Entitlement?” Please. That gif is wack btw. You’d rather engage in a 3 petty paragraphs per post arguments with ninjahood ninjahood ninjahood ninjahood than answer my simple and respectful question(s).
  1. It wasn't an "ask me anything" thread. The thread invited community members to submit questions for an interview with Jason Petrie, which already happened.
  2. Just because you ask a question doesn't mean you're necessarily owed a response, much less an immediate response. (Hence the entitlement.)
  3. Rudeness is a great strategy if you want to develop a poor reputation and don't particularly care whether the response you receive is positive or negative. I replied to your initial question and gave you a definitive response. Nike has never reached out to us regarding a product collaboration. Your obnoxious behavior did not prompt or expedite a reply from Nelson. He got to it in the morning. You complained that no new information was being added from those exchanges prompted by ninjahood's empty hostility, contrarianism, and cringe-inducing thesaurus failures. Is that a tactic you want to emulate? I doubt it'll lead to the desired result. Case in point:
  4. How do you like this gif?
4ShkaRky1eP3uIu4YfIdURSFqnI=.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom