NikeTalk x Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear it. **** just reminded me of when I was young listening to all kinds of music along with hip hop and people telling me I "was on that white boy ****" and I get that the music has a disconnection with the culture but it used to irk me. I'm just a music nerd that likes all sounds.
We good nawghty
But my post didn’t go anywhere near or even having the undertone of that
And I believe I kept it respectful

40AE3497-FA6C-400B-BFEA-5E9ED917179D.gif

if you must know....here's a little Niketalk inside baseball...

everyone knows NT got a code of conduct right? well there's a glitch in it that's being exploited..ill explain.

its known that you can't go after other NTers without being warned/suspended/etc.

its also known you're able to go after Non NTers since they're public figures....fair game... EXCEPT one exception, you can't lob racist attacks right? keep that in mind..

da loophole that being exploited is you CAN go after other NTers under da "guise" of rooting out suspected racist behavior, da problem is its ideologically calibrated, so if you understand how da modern left operates....its "impossible for minorities to be racist because of power dynamics" in America.

so depending on if someone got a bone to pick with you here, da opening salvo is asking you about your skin color/race..

If you black/brown/yellow (african American/latino/asian) you gotta a race car to play and a race card to defend against, but not really per say.

Between da minority contingent, since everyone has a race to play, it keeps da peace because of mutual assured destruction and because "minorities can never be racist" Trumps all.

If you're a WHITE NTer? do yourself a favor and STAY OUT of any and all threads that isn't just kicks or sports, because if you say something. or have a opinion on ANYTHING that is perceived as shade, you will be called a racist immediately :lol:

that's da reason folks can call other folks racist and nothing is really done between minorities... EXCEPT if you're white..then be VERY careful.

you can see it being played out daily.
28jphz[1].jpg

Nor do we need one. I thought it was known that Nike knows of our existence and no collaboration was expected. Has any other site been more critical about their products historically?

yea i dont think we NEED one. it would be cool though.

i think the best time to have one has passed.
there was a time when we were mentioned in articles online and by various figures in the industry.
sadly, i think the only way we would have some sort of collab now is if this site ended and maybe certain individuals in the know would get nostalgic and would want to create something out of respect.

besides a reach out tho.

either way for me NT is NT

alchemist iq alchemist iq ,
You ever notice that the people who have serious issues with what I say, do not take any issue with what ninjahood states?

He wants to remain a slave, and that makes them incredibly comfortable.
Yes, however some people know of ninjahood's dog catching his own tail arguments as a waste of time and rather not partake in the verbal fencing.

Yes, however some people know of ninjahood's dog catching his own tail arguments as a waste of time and rather not partake in the verbal fencing.
I've read more than a few of the cosigns of him, and they do not understand why people are so upset at his positions. The issue is that he makes them very comfortable in their racist beliefs, as if they are justified in their stereotypical judgments. After seeing so many use slang on here I.E., my g, bruh, then seeing that many do not like being asked if they are indeed Black? I know for a fact that they pulled the lever for Trump behind the curtains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom