NikeTalk x Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
It once made sense...You know it’s people on the internet that don’t even know what a “message forum” is?
Yeah, but it would be bring ppl in here out. I say make 5 to 7 thousand pairs of the whatever show it is.

Fellas want to rep hard just have to wait for the AF1 to be available on Nike iD. They’re about $120 so it’s not so bad.

1578533829408.png

1578533878041.png

Nah, but it be another cool point for them.

I’d say release a couple thousand through NikeTalk.
thats my point. they don't need cool points from niketalk. it's nike. everyone on here is a lifelong customer already.
they throw a ziptie on a sneaker and kids are literally dropping stacks for them.
nike can do a collab with damn near anyone and anything in the world.
it's not beneficial for them at all. it would be the definition of hustling backwards tbh

thats my point. they don't need cool points from niketalk. it's nike. everyone on here is a lifelong customer already.
they throw a ziptie on a sneaker and kids are literally dropping stacks for them.
nike can do a collab with damn near anyone and anything in the world.
it's not beneficial for them at all. it would be the definition of hustling backwards tbh
It wouldn’t be hustling backwards if it sells out; which I why said they should only make a few thousand. In recent years it seems that Nike is tossing collabs to just about anyone, so why not toss one here? This site has a good amount to do w/ Nike’s cool factor today.

It wouldn’t be hustling backwards if it sells out; which I why said they should only make a few thousand. In recent years it seems that Nike is tossing collabs to just about anyone, so why not toss one here? This site has a good amount to do w/ Nike’s cool factor today.
you are overstating niketalks importance. nike would be nike without niketalk. niketalk is nothing without nike.
a few thousand sneakers is absolutely nothing to them. thats wasted time and effort.
bruh they could just drop another lazy offwhite collab and would have 100x more impact than a sneaker collab with nt would do

im not sure you are serious.

you are overstating niketalks importance. nike would be nike without niketalk. niketalk is nothing without nike.
a few thousand sneakers is absolutely nothing to them. thats wasted time and effort.
bruh they could just drop another lazy offwhite collab and would have 100x more impact than a sneaker collab with nt would do

im not sure you are serious.
I’m aware that Nike would still be Nike without NT, and I’m not really putting much thought into this. Meth doesn’t seem to care, but if martine rose could get that atrocious collab then why not NT?

I just think it’d be cool to embrace a place that’s pretty much the embodiment of sneaker culture. And you say it’s a waste of time and effort, but have you seen some of the crap Nike puts out that you’ve never seen someone wear? I firmly disagree w/ it being “a waste of time and effort.”

I’m aware that Nike would still be Nike without NT, and I’m not really putting much thought into this. Meth doesn’t seem to care, but if martine rose could get that atrocious collab then why not NT?

I just think it’d be cool to embrace a place that’s pretty much the embodiment of sneaker culture. And you say it’s a waste of time and effort, but have you seen some of the crap Nike puts out that you’ve never seen someone wear? I firmly disagree w/ it being “a waste of time and effort.”
thats cool but nike doesn't disagree

lovely. comes in here to shade ppl about staying on topic and when asked asked about the topic he doesn’t respond. Nelson C Nelson C that was some high iq input my guy. lovely.
1578550909582.gif

What is your take on a Nike collab or lack there off? And what silhouette do you think best represents Niketalk?

If Nike would have contacted us, we'd definitely be open to that discussion. We're not above it as some in here seem to believe, nor have we ever given off that attitude with the Nike employees we have spoken with over the years.

Attacking or blaming Meth for Nike's lack of recognition in that sense, is ridiculous and ungrateful.

I'd pick a playoff Jordan IV or XI.

lovely. comes in here to shade ppl about staying on topic and when asked asked about the topic he doesn’t respond. Nelson C Nelson C that was some high iq input my guy. lovely.
1578550909582.gif

I chose to go to bed after posting. My thinking was that any additional post could've been addressed in the morning.

Starting to wonder why Methodical Management Methodical Management is even engaging ninjahood ninjahood at this point. Not even sure what point the latter is trying to make.
Agreed. I won't dignify it any further.

1578550909582.gif
To sum up here: you asked a question of the community's founder after midnight his time. You then waited all of one hour before posting a rude comment.

entitlement02.gif

If Nike wasn't yet sold on developing a product for NikeTalk members, you're doing a great job convincing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom