NikeTalk x Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't argue with meth he has all Da Angles...

Nah really though they were Hotboxing the whole Complexcon convention center so they could have a Nawtyhare detox station too...

Nike not interest what about Supreme?

TepidDefenselessIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif

i actually remember when a colab was in the works. it was a long time ago and i was still real young so the details are sketchy.

There was a big thread and basically some reps at nike told us it would happen but we had to clean up some things.

remember back then it was like the wild west on here.
sexist and racist posts among other things.

I think they told Nelson C that it would be best to get rid of someone at the top ,kind of like a blood sacrifice, so it looked like we were really on board and ready to change our ways and our leadership.
The mods talked and there was alot of arguing in the thread amongst them about who it should be, but eventually they chose Jrose because they felt he held the most responsibility.

So JRose was supposed to make this statement on here talking full responsibility of all the wrongdoings and saying it all happened under his watch.

But instead of that he basically made a statement saying Nelson C was a malignant presence, a bully and a liar, and was personally aware of all those events and tried to cover them up.

After that, nike didnt want to have anything to do with us

Who gives a damn about a damn Nike collabo b...they save their premium materials for Travis Scott and Virgil anyways, rest of the crap they put out looks like ***.

You consider OW x Nike to have premium materials? And this recent TS af1 is the only I’d consider premium. Premium marketing though.

listen duke I wouldn't even be wasting my time if I didn't remember you typing it up.

go check in your encyclopedic roledex of a brain (or da wayback machine via google) and check for when da kiddies were lamenting Sole collector getting their own shoes wit Nike and niketalk getting squat. da gist of your explanation as to why niketalk get zero coordination with Nike is because you didn't want to play ball with some of their promotional launches.
:rofl:

listen duke I wouldn't even be wasting my time if I didn't remember you typing it up.

go check in your encyclopedic roledex of a brain (or da wayback machine via google) and check for when da kiddies were lamenting Sole collector getting their own shoes wit Nike and niketalk getting squat. da gist of your explanation as to why niketalk get zero coordination with Nike is because you didn't want to play ball with some of their promotional launches.
So, your credibility in this matter is rooted in our collective faith that you would never waste your time on something foolish? That's what you're going to lean on?

I think my "encyclopedic Rolodex of a brain" is capable of recalling pivotal moments of my own life with a reasonable degree of accuracy.

You simply don't know what you're talking about here. Perhaps you're somehow combining fragments of various unrelated events.

You'd have been well advised to simply correct your misunderstanding of the situation rather than double down on a falsehood. Instead, to save face, you're now trying to move the goal posts and act like if I ever implied that it may have been easier for Sole Collector to engage in cross-promotional marketing campaigns with Nike because their focus was different than ours, that somehow confirms the "basic gist" of a wild yarn about how NikeTalk will never get a collab because I got into a bar fight with Larry Jordan in Winston-Salem back in 2002.

The basic premise of your story doesn't track. Go look on your Internet Wayback Machine and see if you can find evidence that Nike successfully purged all use of the phrase "air bubble" from Sole Collector's forums to support the claim that they acceded to this imaginary censorship demand and we refused.

That Nike has never reached out to discuss a product collaboration is a simple statement of fact. I don't understand why people think that's proof of some sort of blood feud between Nelson C and Mark Parker. Everything's fine.
Nelson just visited Nike's World Headquarters in Oregon. He met with Jason Petrie, aka Alphaproject.

There's no drama here. Sorry.

So, your credibility in this matter is rooted in our collective faith that you would never waste your time on something foolish? That's what you're going to lean on?

I think my "encyclopedic Rolodex of a brain" is capable of recalling pivotal moments of my own life with a reasonable degree of accuracy.

You simply don't know what you're talking about here. Perhaps you're somehow combining fragments of various unrelated events.

You'd have been well advised to simply correct your misunderstanding of the situation rather than double down on a falsehood. Instead, to save face, you're now trying to move the goal posts and act like if I ever implied that it may have been easier for Sole Collector to engage in cross-promotional marketing campaigns with Nike because their focus was different than ours, that somehow confirms the "basic gist" of wild yarn about how NikeTalk will never get a collab because I got into a bar fight with Larry Jordan in Winston-Salem back in 2002.

The basic premise of your story doesn't track. Go look on your Internet Wayback Machine and see if you can find evidence that Nike successfully purged all use of the phrase "air bubble" from Sole Collector's forums to support the claim that they acceded to this imaginary censorship demand and we refused.

That Nike has never reached out to discuss a product collaboration is a simple statement of fact. I don't understand why people think that's proof of some sort of blood feud between Nelson C and Mark Parker. Everything's fine.
Nelson just visited Nike's World Headquarters in Oregon. He met with Jason Petrie, aka Alphaproject.

real talk
this could be the mandela effect
because i remember something similar to what ninjahood ninjahood is referring to
not the air bubble thing per say
but some issue caused nt and nike to steer clear of each other collab wise

You'd have been well advised to simply correct your misunderstanding of the situation rather than double down on a falsehood. Instead, to save face, you're now trying to move the goal posts and act like if I ever implied that it may have been easier for Sole Collector to engage in cross-promotional marketing campaigns with Nike because their focus was different than ours, that somehow confirms the "basic gist" of a wild yarn about how NikeTalk will never get a collab because I got into a bar fight with Larry Jordan in Winston-Salem back in 2002.

Yo if you put this behind meth post as the beat to his post and the hook
"F Ninjahood"

My Mind would be blown.

6F71FD2B-0FA4-4FEF-86C1-F20F33EFFB4E.jpeg

Nike and it’s employees had no love for NT until collecting sneakers became part of pop culture.

Yeah $C got some wack shoes, but do any of you know how that happened? I’m very grateful that NT has never let Nike pimp them. This forum has always put its members ahead of financial interests and helping push these billion dollar company’s agendas.

If anything Nike owes NT not the other way around.

i would argue this site has put advertisement dollars over its users. But neither here nor there.

meth gonna come back with a long *** post
and a few gifs
to ether everyone
who talking bad right now
i cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom