NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Can someone resize these avy's down to regulation? Thanks.

I didn't look through the thread but a tutorial on how to resize avy's would be greatly appreciated as well.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good %+%! Paul now the only thing I need to know is how to dothem angles and %+%!.

Originally Posted by skips kicks

Can soemone help me resize my AVY to mee the 150k requirment?

Thanks

Homie, I fixed it for you in your own thread that you made the other day. And I made it smoother.....

2mcylfq.gif

nerd.gif
How bout someone add a white flashing broder to my boy pete
2eqcbhi.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

avy check
grin.gif

ill make a tutorial for it this weekend if anyone is interested (photoshop was used btw)
i was gonna have it fade in and out but i got lazy
laugh.gif

ill save that for another day

What are some benefits in using PS to make your avys? What can you do in there that you can't do in Ulead?

I hope you used tinypic for everything so that we can all come back to this thread and everything will still be here. I'm gonna be using that fade optionsoon.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I hope you used tinypic for everything so that we can all come back to this thread and everything will still be here. I'm gonna be using that fade option soon.
Tinypic FTW!

Can somebody make this avy 150,000 bytes for me? I think it is over the limit or sumthin at least thats what one of the mods said
ed035f58e4895019608f404146d261ad50d2b25.gif

thanks

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

Can somebody make this avy 150,000 bytes for me? I think it is over the limit or sumthin at least thats what one of the mods said
ed035f58e4895019608f404146d261ad50d2b25.gif

thanks

24c9q29.gif

is this good
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by TheMaliciousKid

I didn't look through the thread but a tutorial on how to resize avy's would be greatly appreciated as well.

yes I am quoting myself.... but can somebody resize these gifs to the NT limit for me?

yes I am quoting myself.... but can somebody resize these gifs to the NT limit for me?
Here you go...

nxm5x1.jpg

I just made the this one around 145kb... Let me know what the file size is when you upload it as your avy because Yuku will add weight to it...
30ivzur.gif

^ I'll lower the file size a little bit more... Be back in a second...

Alright... how's this?
zx66id.gif

It's at 133,545 bytes right now... but if it's still over the NT limit when you upload it, let me know. I'll lower it some more.

^ Actually, JRose5 is going to go after you
laugh.gif
. It's still over the limit.

ddg5lu.jpg

Let me lower it a little bit more...

Here you go. I lowered it down to 130,737 bytes.

1zpr4us.gif

Back
Top Bottom