NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

wow this dude wants us to rip a 100 minute video
alien.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

wow this dude wants us to rip a 100 minute video
alien.gif

laugh.gif

My bad fam... Only reason is dude that hits the 3 ball on the time slot I gave is my boy. If it can't be done, I ain't trippin... Justwondering/hoping someone could pull it off.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Ok, ok... How about a 10 minute video?

7:08 - 7:14/15
No border
m23tk on bottom/centered (doesn't have to be too big)
possible to have it fade to black at the end?

Thanks in advance!

My Mac Pro isn't arriving until the middle of next week. Hopefully I can help you Flash users out once I get it.

laugh.gif
I can hardly process a 5+ minute clip on my current computer.

Anyone wanna help me out?

Time frame: 23-29 if possible

No border or tag just regular 100 x 100 size.

Why are people still asking for help isnt this so people can make it on their own good lookin paul and peep the avy CHEA!

Originally Posted by BEATSLIM

I'll be back in a bit with the finish avy, but I might need to cut down the time.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

I'll be back in a bit with the finish avy, but I might need to cut down the time.

No problem. Just do what you can to make it look good. Obrigado
smile.gif

Ok, ok... How about a 10 minute video?

7:08 - 7:14/15

This is the avy tutorial, not the avy request thread
indifferent.gif

This is the avy tutorial, not the avy request thread image

You act like you're the only one that can make avys.
ohwell.gif
Fall back.

Like I said, if someone can do it... cool. If no one wants to, no biggie. It ain't even that serious.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

This is the avy tutorial, not the avy request thread image

You act like you're the only one that can make avys.
ohwell.gif
Fall back.

Like I said, if someone can do it... cool. If no one wants to, no biggie. It ain't even that serious.

I'm just saying the tutorial is right here, people should start learning it ain't that hard

2lxjx95.gif

BEATSLIM
Can you post here after you put it in as your avy to see if it's under the limit?

pedophile
nerd.gif

What I do jblackcat is I enter it as my avy and check it to see if it's NT friendly. That's easier thanguessing & checking with the person you made it for

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

My Mac Pro isn't arriving until the middle of next week. Hopefully I can help you Flash users out once I get it.

laugh.gif
I can hardly process a 5+ minute clip on my current computer.
Funny thing actually... I should be getting Adobe Flash CS3 sometime in the next 3 weeks. Is that the same as Macromedia Flash You might want to get ahead start on some instructions lol. rwfanatic, NothingToL0se,DUB253, jblackcat13, and I either have it or is going to get it soon
laugh.gif
. Just to give you an idea, it took me a good amount of hours to make this tutorial because I wanted to be thorough
laugh.gif

Oh and is Adobe Flash CS3 the same as Macromedia Flash CS3?

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

i still got macromedia flash 8
smh.gif

is that good?
laugh.gif
We all want to get on that illmaticsoulchild avy making status. Even jblackcat13 said he was aiming for illmatic's crown.

2ugi1kg.gif

That one is under. I checked myself.
I already have Adobe Flash CS3...but I'm hoping it's the same as illmaticsoulchild's flash.

Funny thing is, I have the Master Collection of CS3. I just don't know how to use any of it yet(except photoshop)

Originally Posted by JPZx

2lxjx95.gif

BEATSLIM
Can you post here after you put it in as your avy to see if it's under the limit?

pedophile
nerd.gif

What I do jblackcat is I enter it as my avy and check it to see if it's NT friendly. That's easier than guessing & checking with the person you made it for
See, I'd do that too, but I'm too lazy to do upload it myself, switch avys, check the size, delete it from my avys, and upload my OG avy onceagain. I'll only upload it myself to check if it's under the limit when I'm working on my own avys
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom