NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

HaterBX. that #%*% is CLEAN!

thanks
if you guys need any help making custom shaped borders instead of regular squares and triangles
laugh.gif
lemme know
nerd.gif

yeah i need help but i aint got ps
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you don't need ps. You can do it with Ulead. I don't have ulead so I can't do a tut for it.

The way I make them is pixel by pixel. I go to Paint and color the canvas whatever color I want. I press CTRL+E and change the width and height 1x1. Copy itand paste it in Ulead. Then paste it in pixel by pixel. It takes a while to do
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
. rwfanatic tried to help meout with his method but I never did really understand how to do it
frown.gif

here's how i make the boarders..say it's alrdy 100x100 right?

-Make a new layer
-Hit Ctrl+G (canvas size) and make it...say 110x110. That's gonna make a transparent outta boarder, fill that with whatever color you want
-Put that boarder layer at the very bottom.
-then go to image resize and switch it back to 100x100
-Done

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

here's how i make the boarders..say it's alrdy 100x100 right?

-Make a new layer
-Hit Ctrl+G (canvas size) and make it...say 110x110. That's gonna make a transparent outta boarder, fill that with whatever color you want
-Put that boarder layer at the very bottom.
-then go to image resize and switch it back to 100x100
-Done
Yo thanks NothingToL0se, I'm actually thinking about using your method when I'm making gradientborders. I think it'll be a quicker to make them your way than my way.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

thanks
if you guys need any help making custom shaped borders instead of regular squares and triangles
laugh.gif
lemme know
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you don't need ps. You can do it with Ulead. I don't have ulead so I can't do a tut for it.

The way I make them is pixel by pixel. I go to Paint and color the canvas whatever color I want. I press CTRL+E and change the width and height 1x1. Copy it and paste it in Ulead. Then paste it in pixel by pixel. It takes a while to do
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
. rwfanatic tried to help me out with his method but I never did really understand how to do it
frown.gif

2gsjz9d.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It was all JBLACK's fault, at the time he was head hancho around here and it forced me toget creative. I worked on that thing for about 40 mins
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

thanks
laugh.gif
lemme know
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The way I make them is pixel by pixel. I go to Paint and color the canvas whatever color I want. I press CTRL+E and change the width and height 1x1. Copy it and paste it in Ulead. Then paste it in pixel by pixel. It takes a while to do
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
. rwfanatic tried to help me out with his method but I never did really understand how to do it
frown.gif

2gsjz9d.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It was all JBLACK's fault, at the time he was head hancho around here and he forced me to get creative.

263hg5z.gif

laugh.gif
Then that's when I got creative and made some with gradient borders and bouncing text
laugh.gif

All this avy talk made me go back and look at my avy folder.
What happened to e22s?
1607cpv.gif

Best avy he did for me.
Probably the best avy I've made for myself.
2gsfqmt.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok, so I opened a few of my old avys in Imageready CS2 on my desktop and after about 2 minutes of staring at the monitor, I turned off the computer.

HOW DA HELL DO U MAKE AVYS IN THAT!?
laugh.gif

What happened to e22s?
1607cpv.gif

Best avy he did for me.
2gsfqmt.gif

You should put out a warning for that first avy. It's a seizure waiting to happen. That second avy is hot though. Did you use PS to make that border?

But yeah, where the hell is e22s? It was his (and Nickthestick91's) Avy Tutorial that got me started. It's not even around anymore, I went to the Archives and I guess itdidn't survive the migration.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok, so I opened a few of my old avys in Imageready CS2 on my desktop and after about 2 minutes of staring at the monitor, I turned off the computer.

HOW DA HELL DO U MAKE AVYS IN THAT!?
laugh.gif

I can't explain it. It came natural to me. I never used imageready before and some how I knew what to do.
Maybe I should make a tut for imageready cs2 sometime.

Paul the tut is still there. It's on page 2 of the lounge archive.

For the 2nd avy. I just googled "nike logo" saved the pic. Took it to PS and made the logo transparent everything else black. Afterwards I madethe avy then went to file>add image and put it over all the frames.

What happened to e22s?
1607cpv.gif

Best avy he did for me.
2gsfqmt.gif

You should put out a warning for that first avy. It's a seizure waiting to happen. That second avy is hot though. Did you use PS to make that border?

But yeah, where the hell is e22s? It was his (and Nickthestick91's) Avy Tutorial that got me started. It's not even around anymore, I went to the Archives and I guess it didn't survive the migration.

That nike avy you dont need ps you can do it on ulead.Some classic #*@#
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What happened to e22s?
1607cpv.gif

Best avy he did for me.
2gsfqmt.gif

But yeah, where the hell is e22s? It was his (and Nickthestick91's) Avy Tutorial that got me started. It's not even around anymore, I went to the Archives and I guess it didn't survive the migration.

That nike avy you dont need ps you can do it on ulead.Some classic #*@#
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

400, you mind explaining it? I'll add it on to this tutorial and credit you for it.

^ Is that all yours or your avys + avys you've made for other people?

Mine.

2hqwbo3.png

There's more but some of them are just in random folders.

All I'm sayin' is that as soon as I find out how to make avys with Flash it's, in the words of Rw... "Done, and done
a1f15441a0514b0a6d8541f3f3d88174a019b52.gif
"

Back
Top Bottom