NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

I'm confused with these steps right here select the magic wand tool and click INSIDE of the border/stroke right click>select inverse select the 2 colorsyou want it to fade to and from...i chose bright and dark green select the gradient tool and make sure the border is still selected slide the gradient toolhorizontal, vertical or at an angle to make it look like it is fading No fading/gradient border is showing up

EDIT: Hold on, didn't see your last post I'll try that

mad.gif
nothings happening when I drag the gradient tool over the canvas
hmmm
you're using the gradient tool that is tied with the paint bucket right?
yeah

i get an error "unable to finish gif optimization process" when i try to save it in ulead. What am i doing wrong?

Aight this is my problem

I'm right here

x5dqgl.jpg

Then I use the gradient tool and...

15yptk.jpg

Originally Posted by rare x hunter

It's the same message that was quoted a few pages ago when we thought it was the cinema forged then said it may be the ulead

i get the same message every time
mad.gif

some help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Dom90

It's the same message that was quoted a few pages ago when we thought it was the cinema forged then said it may be the ulead

mad.gif

I'll try to help you but I don't have the answer... another NTer does. This situation comes up so frequently I just need to PM the guy who figuredit out and tell me what he did so I can relay it to everybody else that's having this problem.

Originally Posted by ayo its kEv

i get an error "unable to finish gif optimization process" when i try to save it in ulead. What am i doing wrong?
I've never encountered that before... can you do me a favor and post a screenshot of that and what steps you took when you tried to save it so Ican better understand what's going on?

Originally Posted by Dom90

mad.gif

Here's what ReeceMan10 told me...
Basically I used the site you gave me, Vixy.net, to download the videos as .AVI files, then changed the .AVI video file into a .MOV with CinemaForge. The .MOV files work just a great as the .AVI's that Ulead for some reason couldn't read.

Do that and you should be able to open the videos in Ulead.

can u do the flashing colors and take outthe word monster and the word energy add NIKETALK with the same concept as MONSTER and add 21828 and takout the word energy and make it flash just like it

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

JPZ, what layer is your boarder? try placing the gradient layer on top of it. ...What happens now?

Kind of confused, what do you mean?

Back
Top Bottom