NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

damn i forgot it has to be in avi format to import to photoshop and you use flash
can you import it to ps from flash?

illmatic where do you find those vids
nerd.gif

can someone rip this video and upload it on mediafire.com ?

for some reason i cant rip it, i tried a few websites already

moz-screenshot.jpg
470252812656c81d1a97ad9b2fc187890af6316_t.gif

I had to come out of retirement and make a new avy (in Ulead). Yuku is gettin on my nerves though... I had to re-optimize this 8 times before I got it underthe limit. The regular size is 92828 bytes, and after uploading it to Yuku, it's now 149972 bytes (25 colors 8 Dither). Someone has to ask the Yuku staffwhat the deal is with this.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I think the avy came out nice though. I'll try out Flash and CS3 some other time, when I'm ready to use all the fancy effects. Ulead is just fine forme right now though.
smile.gif

^ It's a
2q8ocwy.gif
I know... hella irritating. I have to optimize my avys at least 5-6 times beforethey're under Yuku's limits. And back in ezBoard, I used to have avys that were 14 sec. or longer with Simpsons clips. I can't capture a scene in4-5 sec
smh.gif
. Instead of capturing a scene, it's more of a summary. And I'm seeing a lot of avys being made that are hella choppy because of the limits,they're deleting more frames to get it under the limit.

This one was a little over 20 sec. back over at ezBoard... I'm surprised I fit it in
laugh.gif
.... ahhh good times.

2ecd6c5.gif

someone needs to make me an avy ASAP! anyone who wants to be kind and make me one, please let me know.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

^ I got mine running and activated, how bout you?
Still not yet but I am done with getting all of them, it's just my computer might have a virus and I needto take care of that before I install it... so how you like yours so far?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

^ I got mine running and activated, how bout you?
Still not yet but I am done with getting all of them, it's just my computer might have a virus and I need to take care of that before I install it... so how you like yours so far?

Weird thing about it is I haven't even opened it yet, only about 1 time. But I'm gonna get on it though.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

any good video trimming software other than Windows Movie Editor?
I don't know any that's on Windows
frown.gif
... but if you do have a Mac, I can ask my friend what he uses to edit videos.

Back
Top Bottom