NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

i don't have CS3
frown.gif

ROback, When u D/L the Youtube Vids and change the name to .FLV, it turns it into FLash Media. It even takes on the Flash properties as its Icon. Drag it intoFlash

at least thats how I worked it for Flash 8.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

ur tutorial was on point, except I was using Flash 8 not CS3, thats why I couldnt convert it to symbols.
I just got frustrated at how bad the quality of the gif was from using Flash. My VIds looked so Grainy and I couldnt find a way to adjust it

I just ran into this same problem..... [Carlito] NOT COOL [/Carlito]
Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

ehh
you guys should use photoshop
smh.gif

I would continue using PS if there was a tutorial on animated borders, animated tags, and marquee.
animated how?
nerd.gif
example....
Tutorial_4.gif

Chuck Geshke (sp?), the co-founder of Adobe went to my high school and I got to talk to him.
He wouldn't hook it up with some CS3 love
smh.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

For some reason Flash MX exports the GIF very well, but Flash CS3 does not.

The work around I told JBlack to do was export each image as a jpg (so you'll have about 40+ small photos), then go back into PS CS3 and combine all the frame. Takes an extra minute to do, but it is discouraging.

As for "converting to symbols," that should be the same.

Anyways, whichever is more comfortable to use. I just figured that once you mastered Flash, it would be easier and give you more flexibility than PS.

Well what about this one? is this the version before CS3 or where does it fall?

1195647037_prodotto_macromedia_flash.jpg

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Would anybody be willing to make me a Michael Jordan Avy.

I had the old frozen moments avy/Jordan XII's and just loved it.

I don't have a video,but anything will do.

Thanks in advanced

Dude, this is a tutorial... not a request thread
tired.gif

Damn...seems like everyone's upgrading to Flash or mastered CS3. I'm still learning how to use Ulead, lol

Do I have a border on mine? (excuse the avy, still a newb) I added a border to my avy but it's not showing up on my laptop. But when I use my bro's,it's there
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Damn...seems like everyone's upgrading to Flash or mastered CS3. I'm still learning how to use Ulead, lol

Do I have a border on mine? (excuse the avy, still a newb) I added a border to my avy but it's not showing up on my laptop. But when I use my bro's, it's there
ohwell.gif

I'm looking at your avy right now and I see the borders. They're supposed to be white, right?
09b155e2a572e712913d959bc40055077fbc7c0_t.gif

Anyways... yeah, we're upgrading to Flash or PS CS3. I mean, it's good that you're learning Ulead because when you've mastered Ulead, you canmove on to something else and you'll have the basics down.

^ Soooo, when are you gonna hook me up with a tutorial on animated borders and animated tags?
nerd.gif

Thx for the tutorial. Here's one of my first avys

2ppyqkj.gif

I still need a lot of work on my avy game. I'm gonna try to get to the flashing borders and fading *$+* tomorrow

^Yea i've started to mess around with it more often and am starting to get the hang of it. You, HaterBX, and jblack have some of the best avys on here. Ifelt like it was hard as hell to make my simple %@% one than i look at your avys and know mine ain't isht

swagger jackers
smh.gif

lol jp
you gotta give it up for illmatic soulchild tho
we wouldnt be here without him noromo

jville819, nice to see that my tutorial is still being used
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. But yeah, illmaticsoulchild, hater boxden, and NothingToL0se got the best avys on NT.

Back
Top Bottom