NIKETOWN CHICAGO...

[h3]Art show 2nite @ 9pm. 2092 N Milwaukee Ave. Born With Soul Boutique. Chicago artist Shelly "Ruin". Comesupport Chi artists[/h3]

Anyone been there today? They have anything good for a phone order perhaps? Lebron 9's? :smile:

I was there on opening day. Nothing you couldn't find elsewhere also it's now just Nike Chicago. They will be using the twitter RSVP system from now on so no phone orders for real heat either...

excellent store. got my elite's here years ago and was the first to bring em back to stl

hey, would like to get a hi-res version of your account pic (the poster of the Bears that I saw at Niketown Chgo last weekend). Could you tell me where you got this picture, I haven't been able to locate elsewhere on the web

Thanks

[email protected]

I'm traveling to Chicago next week during the Doernbecher release. Do you know if they are: 1. going to get them 2. be doing RSVP? 

Does anyone know if they are also releasing the motorboat jones on Sat 1st Dec too? Thanks everyone.

They did do a twitter contest for the DBs. it was an open and shut case as per usual. They just finished the remodel too, so it's worth going regardless.

Back
Top Bottom