Ninja Say What?!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you can get robbed in Asia by Asian people too...

disregard my one line response
Don't get it twisted I have never been robbed by these clowns or "goons" before. I don't need the Cal on me I keep the ASP Baton on me. They never bothered me or even attempt to rob me because they know I could defend myself. The problem is when they start preying on the elderly like my parents that really gets to me.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you can get robbed in Asia by Asian people too...

disregard my one line response
Don't get it twisted I have never been robbed by these clowns or "goons" before. I don't need the Cal on me I keep the ASP Baton on me. They never bothered me or even attempt to rob me because they know I could defend myself. The problem is when they start preying on the elderly like my parents that really gets to me.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HoisanDoiXHaze

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

You're mad at your hand in life, not at "black people".

Saw this coming from the time you posted the video.

This is exactly what you were looking for.
Uhmm.. Did you read about the things black people done to my family? I think I'm mad at black people
grin.gif

Sun Tzu Art of War Come see us.
You want me to go into all the harmful things that Asians do to "Blacks" in impoverished communities in America and around the world on a daily basis? Would that make you feel better?

You sound like a hurt, frail loser.

Talking about the Art of War...are you living in a some type of psychotic fantasy world?

The world is bigger that your downward spiraling life.

Take a look at yourself in the mirror and try to figure out why you're harboring so much hate...Why your family is constantly in a position to be victimized like that and why almost every one of your posts have been racist rants about "black people".

This is what happens when lames can't find a place in life, find it difficult to deal with the pressures that society places on them and refuse to come to terms with their own personal shortcomings.

virginia_tech_shooting_ny132.jpg
cho.jpg
cho_nbc.jpg

The world is bigger and more complex than your depression filled existence.

afrochina.jpg
cartoon.jpg

china-invests-billions-in-african-financial-services.jpg

yellow_peril.jpg

yellow_power.jpg

Uhmm.. Did you read about the things black people done to my family? I think I'm mad at black people
grin.gif

You want me to go into all the harmful things that Asians do to "Blacks" in impoverished communities in America and around the world on a daily basis? Would that make you feel better?

Talking about the Art of War...are you living in a some type of psychotic fantasy world?

Take a look at yourself in the mirror and try to figure out why you're harboring so much hate...Why your family is constantly in a position to be victimized like that and why almost every one of your posts have been racist rants about "black people".

This is what happens when lames can't find a place in life, find it difficult to deal with the pressures that society places on them and refuse to come to terms with their own personal shortcomings.

cho.jpg
cho_nbc.jpg

afrochina.jpg
cartoon.jpg

yellow_peril.jpg

yellow_power.jpg

LOL @ this guy thinking his family/ and Asians are the only ones subjected to violence in these socio-economically disadvantaged communities.
laugh.gif

LOL @ this guy thinking his family/ and Asians are the only ones subjected to violence in these socio-economically disadvantaged communities.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

You're mad at your hand in life, not at "black  white people".

grin.gif

You are the white Dipset General. You post nothing but stupid s_.

Well, actually I'm Mexican-American
Merely pointing out the hypocrisy  of  you  telling someone their  problems  don't  stem  from a race of people, yet  you  seem  to always  want  to  put the blame on whites

grin.gif

Merely pointing out the hypocrisy  of  you  telling someone their  problems  don't  stem  from a race of people, yet  you  seem  to always  want  to  put the blame on whites

OP - I find it very ironic that you criticize others for interpreting this clip through their own perspective, based on their own experiences and observations. Your solution is for them to view it through YOUR perspective, and based on YOUR experiences.

talk about your all time "pot callin the kettle black" (no pun intended)

from one Asian to another. You need to check your "I grew up around blacks, so I know how they are" attitude. You don't know anymore about African-American culture than they would about Asian-American culture. Stop assuming that your opinions are fact/law and anyone who thinks differently is flat out wrong. World does not revolve around you.

OP - I find it very ironic that you criticize others for interpreting this clip through their own perspective, based on their own experiences and observations. Your solution is for them to view it through YOUR perspective, and based on YOUR experiences.

talk about your all time "pot callin the kettle black" (no pun intended)

from one Asian to another. You need to check your "I grew up around blacks, so I know how they are" attitude. You don't know anymore about African-American culture than they would about Asian-American culture. Stop assuming that your opinions are fact/law and anyone who thinks differently is flat out wrong. World does not revolve around you.

grin.gif

cosign.gif

grin.gif

cosign.gif

grin.gif

You want me to go into all the harmful things that Asians do to "Blacks" in impoverished communities in American and around the world everyday? Would that make you feel better?

cho.jpg
cho_nbc.jpg

afrochina.jpg
cartoon.jpg

yellow_peril.jpg

yellow_power.jpg

3396704357_3b9798339d.jpg
The funny thing Is I'm the complete opposite of what you posted, If you met me and engaged in conversation with me you'd be like damn this dude is f-ing chills that's most peoples first impression of me. I don't want to say I'm not a racist because no one in this thread will believe me. I love black folks anyone that knows me knows I do. I just don't like thugs, goons and gangsters but like someone earlier said this is all I see so my perception of black folks is skewed. Which there is truth to. When I say the black people and animals I refered to in this post was the gangsters, criminals, thugs and goons that commited the crimes against my family. I don't have a hate for Black folks. If you don't believe me so be it. I'm not insecure and gonna argue with you on how not racist I am.

Do y'all know anything about the Hong Kong band Beyond? This song speaks about racism in South Africa, Nelson Mandela and all that jazz. Asians love black folks but it seems black folks got something against us. If y'all could spread the love for us we could spread the love for y'all It's that simple. Stop saying Asians are racist against black folks. Cuz if you were in their shoes and you came from Asia and these guys are in the building lobby everyday playing dice, drinking, smoking and pistol wielding. You'll be racist against them too and don't even lie about that.

grin.gif

You want me to go into all the harmful things that Asians do to "Blacks" in impoverished communities in American and around the world everyday? Would that make you feel better?

cho.jpg
cho_nbc.jpg

afrochina.jpg
cartoon.jpg

yellow_peril.jpg

yellow_power.jpg

3396704357_3b9798339d.jpg
The funny thing Is I'm the complete opposite of what you posted, If you met me and engaged in conversation with me you'd be like damn this dude is f-ing chills that's most peoples first impression of me. I don't want to say I'm not a racist because no one in this thread will believe me. I love black folks anyone that knows me knows I do. I just don't like thugs, goons and gangsters but like someone earlier said this is all I see so my perception of black folks is skewed. Which there is truth to. When I say the black people and animals I refered to in this post was the gangsters, criminals, thugs and goons that commited the crimes against my family. I don't have a hate for Black folks. If you don't believe me so be it. I'm not insecure and gonna argue with you on how not racist I am.

Do y'all know anything about the Hong Kong band Beyond? This song speaks about racism in South Africa, Nelson Mandela and all that jazz. Asians love black folks but it seems black folks got something against us. If y'all could spread the love for us we could spread the love for y'all It's that simple. Stop saying Asians are racist against black folks. Cuz if you were in their shoes and you came from Asia and these guys are in the building lobby everyday playing dice, drinking, smoking and pistol wielding. You'll be racist against them too and don't even lie about that.

grin.gif

Trying to maturely, intelligently and honestly discuss the root of our socio-economic problems, which lead to hurtful outburst like this...is not "putting the blame on whites".

I'm fully aware of the nature of the world and the realities of history. That's why I don't bite my tongue to speak about the role that "whites" have played and I don't hold back from roasting self hating "black" clowns like Anton, either.

You stay trolling in racial discussions, posting nonsensical one liners but scared to speak your mind...you probably harbor the same feelings as OP.

grin.gif

Trying to maturely, intelligently and honestly discuss the root of our socio-economic problems, which lead to hurtful outburst like this...is not "putting the blame on whites".

I'm fully aware of the nature of the world and the realities of history. That's why I don't bite my tongue to speak about the role that "whites" have played and I don't hold back from roasting self hating "black" clowns like Anton, either.

You stay trolling in racial discussions, posting nonsensical one liners but scared to speak your mind...you probably harbor the same feelings as OP.

^^^^Your insecurities and generalizations are going to be your downfall. This is just as bad as black people who assume all white people are out to get them. I have many very good asian friends. My best friend in med school right now is Asian.

There are Asian, many Asians that harbor racist feelings against black folks (as evidenced in this thread), on the other hand there are those that are understanding, open-minded, accepting of black people and most importantly don't generalized. You shouldn't judge a whole group of people based on your personal experiences.

Innocent black people/ store owners/ hard-working people in your neighborhood are going through the same frustrations your are. You aint special.

^^^^Your insecurities and generalizations are going to be your downfall. This is just as bad as black people who assume all white people are out to get them. I have many very good asian friends. My best friend in med school right now is Asian.

There are Asian, many Asians that harbor racist feelings against black folks (as evidenced in this thread), on the other hand there are those that are understanding, open-minded, accepting of black people and most importantly don't generalized. You shouldn't judge a whole group of people based on your personal experiences.

Innocent black people/ store owners/ hard-working people in your neighborhood are going through the same frustrations your are. You aint special.

Back
Top Bottom