Ninja Say What?!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Right, like I would truly want to live with and "observe" these animals like a science project, I ain't white.
indifferent.gif

How about we do a poll on Crimes that was done to NT'ers and their family and everyone post the race of the offender, are you too scared to see the results? How about we do a poll on every NT'er that been in a car accident and post the race of the other person. I'm confident the majority of the answers ain't gonna be Asian drivers, but I beg to differ about the first poll.
grin.gif
Black folks are so quick to play the race card It's amazing.
So let me ask you this…do the black people that you live with in the hood know that you consider them to be animals? 
ohwell.gif
You sure you aren't racist?

So now only black people commit crimes?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No I wouldn't be afraid to see the results because for every statistic you show me of black people perpetrating crimes I could find some that show evidence that whites, asians, hispanics etc. commit similar crimes. Crime data is biased and doesn't report the reasons why blacks and latinos are depicted as more likely to commit crimes. Blacks actually don't commit more crimes than any other race they're just targeted more by law enforcement and are also more likely to be prosecuted by the biased judicial system because most can't afford adequate legal representation. It's also more of a socio-economic issue than a race issue. Poorer people commit more petty crimes than people who are of a higher socio-economic status and because of systematic and institutionalized racism many blacks and latinos are relegated to living in low income neighborhoods where they'd be more likely to rob, steal, kill in order to survive.

You generalizing and assuming that every NTer who's ever been a victim of some crime is gonna say that the perpetrator was black proves that you are in fact a racist because you're perpetuating your unconscious view that all black people are criminals. The negative Asian bad driver stereotype pails in comparison to the countless negative stereotypes that black people are forced to deal with, sorry to break it to you. I'm tired of Asians using that example as a way to discredit black people when we try to educate the few ignorant people who don't understand how hurtful some of these negative stereotypes about our race can be.

I got the intention of the video but it was in poor taste they took it too far with some of the stereotypes that they chose to showcase in order to make their "statement". It was offensive because it was done to get a laugh at the expense of black people (asians doing black face…sooooo hilarious).

Originally Posted by HoisanDoiXHaze

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Nah son I can't be racist....I been shot at, I play ball and I eat at this fried chicken joint.

A lot of Asians and other people around the world don't like black people.....my family been robbed and stabbed. That's probably why.

SMH
smh.gif
Guess I'll let my hate spew out then, you made a good point. Those damn monkeys held my dad at gun point and put my mother in the hospital. They don't want to go to school, they don't want to work but they wanna spend money. My cousin's got jumped for helping another china-man that was getting robbed. So death to them too. To the ninjas that robbed my aunt in the lower east side Death to them and their descendants. If you have friends or family that's in the crack game, wielding pistols and not giving a f about the law. Death to them too. This is what y'all wanna hear right? So be it. To the Animals that pistol whipped my aunt and uncle in the home invasion and poured boiling water on my aunt. Death to their families and their distant families. Y'all don't want friends, y'all want enemies. This is what ya'll want! People like me want no violence or racism but I guess y'all don't share the same vision as me. To all the ninjas that called me ching chong on my way home death to them too. To all my classmates that I beat up in school for saying pork fried rice in my face stay in the hood and sell your nickel and dime bags. To all these ignorant people I hope y'all get curb stomped word to american history X. This is what y'all want. Y'all like enemies so lets make the biggest population in this world your enemies.

Death to lil wayne, Gucci Mane, Wack Flocka, Soulja boy and all those lames if you think living in the hood is cool curb stomp yourself.

Y'all put me in this corner. The anger y'all brought out in me, I started this thread with no intent of this. The day Asians start doing home invasions, robberies, selling crack and shooting innocent by standers, I'll let y'all say w.e y'all want about Asians cuz at that point theres no reason for me to continue living as an Asian. 

awhellnahobama-1.jpg

Nah son I can't be racist....I been shot at, I play ball and I eat at this fried chicken joint.

A lot of Asians and other people around the world don't like black people.....my family been robbed and stabbed. That's probably why.

SMH
smh.gif
Guess I'll let my hate spew out then, you made a good point. Those damn monkeys held my dad at gun point and put my mother in the hospital. They don't want to go to school, they don't want to work but they wanna spend money. My cousin's got jumped for helping another china-man that was getting robbed. So death to them too. To the ninjas that robbed my aunt in the lower east side Death to them and their descendants. If you have friends or family that's in the crack game, wielding pistols and not giving a f about the law. Death to them too. This is what y'all wanna hear right? So be it. To the Animals that pistol whipped my aunt and uncle in the home invasion and poured boiling water on my aunt. Death to their families and their distant families. Y'all don't want friends, y'all want enemies. This is what ya'll want! People like me want no violence or racism but I guess y'all don't share the same vision as me. To all the ninjas that called me ching chong on my way home death to them too. To all my classmates that I beat up in school for saying pork fried rice in my face stay in the hood and sell your nickel and dime bags. To all these ignorant people I hope y'all get curb stomped word to american history X. This is what y'all want. Y'all like enemies so lets make the biggest population in this world your enemies.

Death to lil wayne, Gucci Mane, Wack Flocka, Soulja boy and all those lames if you think living in the hood is cool curb stomp yourself.

Y'all put me in this corner. The anger y'all brought out in me, I started this thread with no intent of this. The day Asians start doing home invasions, robberies, selling crack and shooting innocent by standers, I'll let y'all say w.e y'all want about Asians cuz at that point theres no reason for me to continue living as an Asian. 

awhellnahobama-1.jpg

SMH
smh.gif

damn... this kid got me ashamed of being a racist.

SMH
smh.gif

damn... this kid got me ashamed of being a racist.

Originally Posted by eghckk

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Right, like I would truly want to live with and "observe" these animals like a science project, I ain't white.
indifferent.gif

How about we do a poll on Crimes that was done to NT'ers and their family and everyone post the race of the offender, are you too scared to see the results? How about we do a poll on every NT'er that been in a car accident and post the race of the other person. I'm confident the majority of the answers ain't gonna be Asian drivers, but I beg to differ about the first poll.
grin.gif
So let me ask you this…do the black people that you live with in the hood know that you consider them to be animals?
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No I wouldn't be afraid to see the results because for every statistic you show me of black people perpetrating crimes I could find some that show evidence that whites, asians, hispanics etc. commit similar crimes. Crime data is biased and doesn't report the reasons why blacks and latinos are depicted as more likely to commit crimes. Blacks actually don't commit more crimes than any other race they're just targeted more by law enforcement and are also more likely to be prosecuted by the biased judicial system because most can't afford adequate legal representation. It's also more of a socio-economic issue than a race issue. Poorer people commit more petty crimes than people who are of a higher socio-economic status and because of systematic and institutionalized racism many blacks and latinos are relegated to living in low income neighborhoods where they'd be more likely to rob, steal, kill in order to survive.

You generalizing and assuming that every NTer who's ever been a victim of some crime is gonna say that the perpetrator was black proves that you are in fact a racist because you're perpetuating your unconscious view that all black people are criminals. The negative Asian bad driver stereotype pails in comparison to the countless negative stereotypes that black people are forced to deal with, sorry to break it to you. I'm tired of Asians using that example as a way to discredit black people when we try to educate the few ignorant people who don't understand how hurtful some of these negative stereotypes about our race can be.

I got the intention of the video but it was in poor taste they took it too far with some of the stereotypes that they chose to showcase in order to make their "statement". It was offensive because it was done to get a laugh at the expense of black people (asians doing black face…sooooo hilarious).

Then how come all my family members only get robbed and hurt by black people and no body else? Why is it when I'm walking in the streets I only get harassed by blacks? I dont care what statistics is like I only care about what i seen and experienced. So yes Blacks do, do the most crimes and I'll stand by that till I die, because I have had more experience and occasions where It's blacks as opposed to Asian, White, Hispanic. If you really care about racism so much and how black people are viewed, why don't you get off your butt, find a job, be a dad to your kids, pay the bills and tell the same thing to your brothas and make a change word to Tupac? It's cool when y'all say ching chong to us but it's not cool when we speak ebonix
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
all of y'all curb stomp yourself.

If this was my mother I'd wish she curb stomped this O

Originally Posted by eghckk

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then how come all my family members only get robbed and hurt by black people and no body else? Why is it when I'm walking in the streets I only get harassed by blacks? I dont care what statistics is like I only care about what i seen and experienced. So yes Blacks do, do the most crimes and I'll stand by that till I die, because I have had more experience and occasions where It's blacks as opposed to Asian, White, Hispanic. If you really care about racism so much and how black people are viewed, why don't you get off your butt, find a job, be a dad to your kids, pay the bills and tell the same thing to your brothas and make a change word to Tupac? It's cool when y'all say ching chong to us but it's not cool when we speak ebonix
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
all of y'all curb stomp yourself.

If this was my mother I'd wish she curb stomped this O

You're mad at your hand in life, not at "black people".

Saw this coming from the time you posted the video.

This is exactly what you were looking for.

changing gears...

this video still makes me
laugh.gif

I actually saw a very similar situation go down, and I regret not pullin out my camera so I could put it up on youtube.  Happened in Italy of all places when I was taking the train from Rome to Venice.  This lil 105 lb japanese lady was gettin into a screaming match with a larger black woman (easily 200 lbs).  Next thing I know the lil *** woman starts throwin haymakers.  It was bananas.

changing gears...

this video still makes me
laugh.gif

I actually saw a very similar situation go down, and I regret not pullin out my camera so I could put it up on youtube.  Happened in Italy of all places when I was taking the train from Rome to Venice.  This lil 105 lb japanese lady was gettin into a screaming match with a larger black woman (easily 200 lbs).  Next thing I know the lil *** woman starts throwin haymakers.  It was bananas.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Uhmm.. Did you read about the things black people done to my family? I think I'm mad at black people
grin.gif

Sun Tzu Art of War Come see us.

Maybe in the future I'll buy heroin from my connect in Asian, buy an arsenal of guns and recruit tens of thousands of china-man to just unleash a reign of Asian Gunmans on the streets of America. Now that's what you call imitating black people.

unk-serf.jpg

\

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Uhmm.. Did you read about the things black people done to my family? I think I'm mad at black people
grin.gif

Sun Tzu Art of War Come see us.

Maybe in the future I'll buy heroin from my connect in Asian, buy an arsenal of guns and recruit tens of thousands of china-man to just unleash a reign of Asian Gunmans on the streets of America. Now that's what you call imitating black people.

unk-serf.jpg

\

lol at the orange chicken part... and this thread has come close to an end lol

lol at the orange chicken part... and this thread has come close to an end lol

Back
Top Bottom