Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

roll.gif
@ people thinking that NYers only live in apartment buildings.

roll.gif

there are plenty of houses in Queens and Brooklyn and a few in Manhattan....can't speak for the Bronx cause I never go there

roll.gif

there are plenty of houses in Queens and Brooklyn and a few in Manhattan....can't speak for the Bronx cause I never go there

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

dont blame you. im not about that lifestyle
tired.gif

4 train past 125th = r.i.p for people like me
& Staten island is boring but i wouldn't mind living there and chillin in the city, i like the quietness over there *shrug*

some pics of houses in NYC for all your foreign folk
Edit:
embarassed.gif
didn't see that mondaynightrawalready posted pics *shrug*

shim.gif
TamJane_04-550x440.jpg

alg_houses.jpg

9907sm.jpg

9778-2.jpg

2198089_0.jpg

elmhurst-houses.jpg

our-house-in-staten-island.jpg

01-24-STATEN-ISLAND-HOME.jpg

When I think of NYC, I think of apartments. When I first went to NYC, the most promising sight seeing was me wanting to look at those 30 story projects.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

dont blame you. im not about that lifestyle
tired.gif

4 train past 125th = r.i.p for people like me
& Staten island is boring but i wouldn't mind living there and chillin in the city, i like the quietness over there *shrug*

some pics of houses in NYC for all your foreign folk
Edit:
embarassed.gif
didn't see that mondaynightrawalready posted pics *shrug*

shim.gif
TamJane_04-550x440.jpg

alg_houses.jpg

9907sm.jpg

9778-2.jpg

2198089_0.jpg

elmhurst-houses.jpg

our-house-in-staten-island.jpg

01-24-STATEN-ISLAND-HOME.jpg

When I think of NYC, I think of apartments. When I first went to NYC, the most promising sight seeing was me wanting to look at those 30 story projects.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
 same here

laugh.gif
 same here

When I visit New York, much of it looks the same. It seems like it's entirely, or every block anyways, just 1 long %#% building, and then a bunch of project buildings with some of the best outdoor courts I have ever seen and nobody at any of them. I saw more people playing handball than basketball, not counting NTers.

My main beef would be I like to drive, and it's nowhere to park. I'd just rather drive from point a to point b, park at or somewhere near point b for free.
laugh.gif
Subway was fun, an experience, but I'd have to have to rely on that most of the time.

When I visit New York, much of it looks the same. It seems like it's entirely, or every block anyways, just 1 long %#% building, and then a bunch of project buildings with some of the best outdoor courts I have ever seen and nobody at any of them. I saw more people playing handball than basketball, not counting NTers.

My main beef would be I like to drive, and it's nowhere to park. I'd just rather drive from point a to point b, park at or somewhere near point b for free.
laugh.gif
Subway was fun, an experience, but I'd have to have to rely on that most of the time.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
 same here
eyes.gif
maybe you guys should have went somewhere besides harlem

Back
Top Bottom