Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

When I think of NYC, I think of apartments. When I first went to NYC, the most promising sight seeing was me wanting to look at those 30 story projects.

laugh.gif
 same here
eyes.gif
maybe you guys should have went somewhere besides harlem

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

When I visit New York, much of it looks the same. It seems like it's entirely, or every block anyways, just 1 long %#% building, and then a bunch of project buildings with some of the best outdoor courts I have ever seen and nobody at any of them. I saw more people playing handball than basketball, not counting NTers.

My main beef would be I like to drive, and it's nowhere to park. I'd just rather drive from point a to point b, park at or somewhere near point b for free.
laugh.gif
Subway was fun, an experience, but I'd have to have to rely on that most of the time.

30t6p3b.gif

When I visit New York, much of it looks the same. It seems like it's entirely, or every block anyways, just 1 long %#% building, and then a bunch of project buildings with some of the best outdoor courts I have ever seen and nobody at any of them. I saw more people playing handball than basketball, not counting NTers.

My main beef would be I like to drive, and it's nowhere to park. I'd just rather drive from point a to point b, park at or somewhere near point b for free.
laugh.gif
Subway was fun, an experience, but I'd have to have to rely on that most of the time.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

When I think of NYC, I think of apartments. When I first went to NYC, the most promising sight seeing was me wanting to look at those 30 story projects.

laugh.gif
 same here
eyes.gif
harlem the only spot with projects now huh
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 same here
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif
 same here
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
well i said harlem because im pretty sure they just stayed on the island and visited uptown. No way they could have went to queens or brooklyn and not seen houses

laugh.gif
 same here
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
well i said harlem because im pretty sure they just stayed on the island and visited uptown. No way they could have went to queens or brooklyn and not seen houses

living in a house in NYC paying that property tax? 
laugh.gif
good luck with that...most of da people i know who own houses just rent em out to families and make em 3 family

homes...da owners almost always live someone else.

NTers are REALLY naive when it comes to housing and living in NYC...we're a apt/condo town....you wanna live in a house you go to da boondocks in Queens, brooklyn,

da old school italian hoods in da BX and jersey.

living in a house in NYC paying that property tax? 
laugh.gif
good luck with that...most of da people i know who own houses just rent em out to families and make em 3 family

homes...da owners almost always live someone else.

NTers are REALLY naive when it comes to housing and living in NYC...we're a apt/condo town....you wanna live in a house you go to da boondocks in Queens, brooklyn,

da old school italian hoods in da BX and jersey.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I live in Parkchester...the area isn't bad its just you have these kids(and adults to an extent) who are posers who think and act as if Parkchester are pjs and the hood hood...I laugh at them routinely when I see teenagers throwing up gang signs and mean mugging
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
....damn section 8

Pretty much.. I live in PC as well.. its not really a bad area.. but the dudes living there feel the need to make it so "project like".. uh these are private apartments.. its not thug life in Parkchester.. but dudes are certainly reckless out on the northside
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I live in Parkchester...the area isn't bad its just you have these kids(and adults to an extent) who are posers who think and act as if Parkchester are pjs and the hood hood...I laugh at them routinely when I see teenagers throwing up gang signs and mean mugging
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
....damn section 8

Pretty much.. I live in PC as well.. its not really a bad area.. but the dudes living there feel the need to make it so "project like".. uh these are private apartments.. its not thug life in Parkchester.. but dudes are certainly reckless out on the northside
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by truthteller

Ninjahood, you dont see anything at all backwards about the way youre living? Youre running around in the laset kicks , jeweled up only to go home and sleep in a hoarders dream.
Its not even about the kicks, it looks grimey in there fam. At least keep it organized/clean.
it IS organized....da pics you seen is when im cleanin and going thru my collection...its done for shock hence why ALL those pics were on my twitter....
laugh.gif

talk about mission accomplished.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and da rest of my cribs is fine...da mayhem is just in my room, which i like, so all these jokes so is just annoy other NTers...imma let ya get em all out now..i like to read
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by truthteller

Ninjahood, you dont see anything at all backwards about the way youre living? Youre running around in the laset kicks , jeweled up only to go home and sleep in a hoarders dream.
Its not even about the kicks, it looks grimey in there fam. At least keep it organized/clean.
it IS organized....da pics you seen is when im cleanin and going thru my collection...its done for shock hence why ALL those pics were on my twitter....
laugh.gif

talk about mission accomplished.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and da rest of my cribs is fine...da mayhem is just in my room, which i like, so all these jokes so is just annoy other NTers...imma let ya get em all out now..i like to read
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Ninja does have a point though. Most apartments in NY are OD small. I saw a 192 sq ft studio when I was looking at some to buy and my mind was blown, 192 sq ft, the whole place! 16 x 12 basically.
not uptown they aint
grin.gif
umm...yea? what you consider "big" outta towners consider TINY.....
laugh.gif

dont confuse da big ol' hallways us dominicans are known for having as anything "big" in da apartments.

Ninja does have a point though. Most apartments in NY are OD small. I saw a 192 sq ft studio when I was looking at some to buy and my mind was blown, 192 sq ft, the whole place! 16 x 12 basically.
not uptown they aint
grin.gif
umm...yea? what you consider "big" outta towners consider TINY.....
laugh.gif

dont confuse da big ol' hallways us dominicans are known for having as anything "big" in da apartments.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by Crumbs

^parkchester is @#+, those are glorified projects for 80k
laugh.gif
That specific area isn't that bad

the bronx is the only boro i would NOT live in (if it aint Rivedale)

and riverdale is just basically da heights with less stores, and imagine pulling da jews from fortwashington a lil closer to where da hispanics are...

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by Crumbs

^parkchester is @#+, those are glorified projects for 80k
laugh.gif
That specific area isn't that bad

the bronx is the only boro i would NOT live in (if it aint Rivedale)

and riverdale is just basically da heights with less stores, and imagine pulling da jews from fortwashington a lil closer to where da hispanics are...

Wait,

When an individual posts a photograph in a thread that is quite large in size, and it is referred to as a ninjahood photo....

Am I putting two and two together?

Wait,

When an individual posts a photograph in a thread that is quite large in size, and it is referred to as a ninjahood photo....

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Wait,

You-must-be-new-here.jpg

Wait,

You-must-be-new-here.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Wait,

You-must-be-new-here.jpg
These 2...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Wait,

You-must-be-new-here.jpg
These 2...
laugh.gif

and regardless, a majority of housing in those areas are RENTED....for RIDICULOUS amounts...

anything "affordable" is cramped....period. nobody will convince me otherwise....

you still posting words, son, where is are the pictures of the lavish house you lounging in turning your nose up at a dude with rent controlled room, tho?

and regardless, a majority of housing in those areas are RENTED....for RIDICULOUS amounts...

anything "affordable" is cramped....period. nobody will convince me otherwise....

you still posting words, son, where is are the pictures of the lavish house you lounging in turning your nose up at a dude with rent controlled room, tho?

Back
Top Bottom