Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you really hate "time-sink life simulator" games that much? :nerd:
They’re just not my cup of tea. I think the last game I played like that was Sim City on SNES. I play video games for experiences whether it be challenging gameplay, storytelling, co-op with the homies etc. I don’t want to raise a family and do chores, I do that in real life already :lol:

To be clear I’m not knocking that genre, I just find it boring. I know AC is going to sell a ton too.

Started playing Thousand Year Door on Thursday and I can't put it down. Pleasantly surprised at the level of detail on the story line/cutscenes. I know it's an RPG but I didn't really expect it.
Best Mario game ever

Started playing Thousand Year Door on Thursday and I can't put it down. Pleasantly surprised at the level of detail on the story line/cutscenes. I know it's an RPG but I didn't really expect it.

Yeah Thousand Year Door is pretty dope. Paper Mario as a whole is pretty good. Same with the Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga games.

1584910503022.png

Literally rode with my girl to drive an hour away to buy a Switch and Animal Crossing. Swear it was literally the only Switch available for purchase in the whole state. I would have let her use mine to play it rather than make that trip but she was insistent that she have her own cause she was gonna put in some hours. She's at 13 hours already :lol: :smh:

Mario rpg (snes) >>>>>>> thousand year door > the rest

The soundtrack alone >>>>>
I haven't played SMRPG yet, I think it's next though.

I gotta say, chapters 3 and 4 of TTYD were pretty wack. Chapter 3 was a chore and 4 was so short and easy. Still enjoying it though.

1585159493775.png

I need this on the switch

Hey I know we on quarantine. But if you ever have a game night or a couple of people in your house I suggest get draw full on the switch store it’s going for a dime. It’s a fun party game you use your cell phones to play the game all you need is a Internet connection. It’s worth the dime for a quick game night or since the switch screen can be played with separate it’s a on the go game.

Back
Top Bottom