• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Considering downloading Hollow Knight. Anybody in here played before!l? Also, is Mario Odyssey with $60? I copped mariokart the other day and it’s not really worth as much as I paid. Kinda boring with nothing to unlock
Hollow Knight is unreal. Would be worth $60.

Odyssey is fun and has a lot of content, but I get bored with it. I bought it on release date and still haven't beaten it.

I was gonna download some games but I ran out of space on the switch. I looked up micro sd cards for the switch and wanted to use a 512gb card but one blog said 128 is the max. Y'all got any input/advice for this? I'd like to go all digital eventually. Only cartridges I got are MK8, Smash, Marvel Alliance...
512gb should work with no issues.

That thread title :lol:

Remake SMW? Why? That game is one of the few “true” 10/10s out there. Leave it be!

Playing Super Mario Galaxy on a "non-Wiimote controller" will be awesome..........if these rumors are true, it'll finally be possible WITHOUT getting a Chinese Nvidia Shield.

I wish this info wasn't coming out around april fools day...if true I'd be extremely happy.

3d works with new content on the switch is the light it deserves and what ppl need IMO. Then ppl will see what I've been saying about that game.

Paper mario back to its rpg roots? We will see.

Super Mario Bros = Super Mario 64
Super Mario Bros 2 = Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Bros 3 = Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario World = Super Mario Galaxy 2

My dudes are doing WORK in Animal Crossing :lol:

I bought this for my girl and she’s been putting up wilt chamberlain numbers as far as hours played. She’s working from home now and still does her lunch breaks like normal. Clocks out at noon, goes into the living room and kicks me off the switch to play for an hour. Soon as she clocks out of work at 5 she jumps on and plays until who knows how long. I go to bed at 8 or 9.

It’s hilarious as hell because she’s never really played games like that before. She said she had a game cube back in the day and liked animal crossing and harvest moon. Did I just lose my gf to tha game??

Playing Super Mario Galaxy on a "non-Wiimote controller" will be awesome..........if these rumors are true, it'll finally be possible WITHOUT getting a Chinese Nvidia Shield.
Do they use the joycons? For the Wii you had to point at the screen to do certain actions

Do they use the joycons? For the Wii you had to point at the screen to do certain actions
The game used the Wii remote for spinning as well as collecting star bits but the game is already being later in China via a traditional controller and the control scheme they got seems to work so I imagine it would be the same if the game comes to the Switch

E4AA9DFB-F01D-41B2-B292-A12AE9990E80.jpeg
E6BC713F-A1F3-4EF2-9F92-7EE06A29633E.jpeg

Yeah man I have a few friends at about 90 hours already.
No hatred, but can you guys explain to me what is fun about it?

I low key want to get it because I can play in Japanese, and also because it would be nice to play something a little more lighthearted during these times

The game used the Wii remote for spinning as well as collecting star bits but the game is already being later in China via a traditional controller and the control scheme they got seems to work so I imagine it would be the same if the game comes to the Switch

E4AA9DFB-F01D-41B2-B292-A12AE9990E80.jpeg
E6BC713F-A1F3-4EF2-9F92-7EE06A29633E.jpeg

Hell yeah, I'm definitely ready for some REAL CONTROLS for Super Mario Galaxy...........none of this (laggy) controller pointing crap that messed me up so many times back in the Wii days

Back
Top Bottom