• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do it I mean if you played Stardew valley. U will be ok with this.

I mean I didn’t know what expect but hey make an house and kill some time.

like the sims

My main in Tekken, Lee Chaolan. Speaking of this franchise, where's a Tekken 7 port or even HD TTT2 at? They could easily sell another 1 million copies of the game on the console.

Anybody want to explain why the games in digital form are so much cheaper than physical? Or why physical is so much when joint is as small as a now or later?

Always been hesitant on digital cuz some bull **** error can happen and I can end up losing something I bought where as physical is in my hand, essentially being more real and secure in my possession.

Recently copped the Hollow Knight game (digital) though.

Anybody want to explain why the games in digital form are so much cheaper than physical? Or why physical is so much when joint is as small as a now or later?

Always been hesitant on digital cuz some bull **** error can happen and I can end up losing something I bought where as physical is in my hand, essentially being more real and secure in my possession.

all the games on my switch are digital
all the games on my sons are physical
i only buy for my switch what i know I'm a keep and want to play
i have
smash
mario odyssey
mk8
sonic mania
mario party
zelda botw
uno
and like 2 other games that i can't think of
all digital

Master Zik Master Zik Usually it’s the opposite. Sure you can catch a few deals Digital at the right time, but physical is usually cheaper.

Unless it’s with indie titles, such as the aforementioned Hollow Knight. Those games are made physical by a third party (usually Limited Run Games) and that’s why they cost more.

The main factors are that they gotta make up for the money spent on production and distribution or sometimes physical releases that are considered “limited” will get marked up because of it

I like having all my games physical and if I can’t get it physically I probably won’t cop or wait however long I have to for one to drop

But I have a grip of games in my collection I paid more than the eShop prices for just for the physical

About to do it again too because the pre-orders for Streets of Rage 4 and Panzer Dragoon just dropped

Anyone have gym equipment furniture in animal crossing? Currently have pull up bar, protein shake , speed bag, weight scale, water cooler.

I have all fruits in my town.

Master Zik Master Zik Usually it’s the opposite. Sure you can catch a few deals Digital at the right time, but physical is usually cheaper.

Unless it’s with indie titles, such as the aforementioned Hollow Knight. Those games are made physical by a third party (usually Limited Run Games) and that’s why they cost more.
This hasn't been my experience. Usually I've seen it be the same price or physical be more.

Majority of the physical Nintendo games like anything Mario all cost more than the digital versions after a while. When new they cost the same.
The main factors are that they gotta make up for the money spent on production and distribution or sometimes physical releases that are considered “limited” will get marked up because of it

I like having all my games physical and if I can’t get it physically I probably won’t cop or wait however long I have to for one to drop

But I have a grip of games in my collection I paid more than the eShop prices for just for the physical

About to do it again too because the pre-orders for Streets of Rage 4 and Panzer Dragoon just dropped
This is usually me and I prefer new to pre-owned but when I was looking at the recent sales in the eshop the price for physical games compared to digital was egregious. The difference in the Megaman X collection from physical to digital was egregious.

Usually new games are the same price.

I like Shulk's redesign for the Epilogue. I haven't played a Xeno game since Xenosaga 3. I think this will be a good way to start with this series again.

I need a good switch RPG to play during these quarantine times. I’m looking at

Xenoblade C 2
DQ 11
Marvel UA3( not quite an rpg)

I have Marvel UA3 and its fun but to get all the characters and costumes I'll the say the game is a grind. They just raised the bar so the characters can reach level 300.

Story is cool though.

7E9CAD19-CC13-427B-865D-686E85B0F641.gif

Back
Top Bottom