• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So they’re gonna reveal and release most of the Mario catalogue for the Switch along with a New Paper Mario all in a span of 6 months?

Yeah okay :lol:

There's still nine months left in the calendar year. Plenty of time to (re)release some games.

So they’re gonna reveal and release most of the Mario catalogue for the Switch along with a New Paper Mario all in a span of 6 months?

Yeah okay :lol:
I’m not sure how they plan to do it but at this point it seems possible considering a lot of legit gaming outlets are reporting this. I’m just more surprised how it got leaked when nothing really ever gets leaked from Nintendo.

It’d be dope if they do something similar for Zelda’s 35th anniversary as well.

I’m not sure how they plan to do it but at this point it seems possible considering a lot of legit gaming outlets are reporting this. I’m just more surprised how it got leaked when nothing really ever gets leaked from Nintendo.

It’d be dope if they do something similar for Zelda’s 35th anniversary as well.
prolly was already planned to come out
and with this covid stuff kinda got delayed
so they going through other means to release it

Considering downloading Hollow Knight. Anybody in here played before!l? Also, is Mario Odyssey with $60? I copped mariokart the other day and it’s not really worth as much as I paid. Kinda boring with nothing to unlock

Considering downloading Hollow Knight. Anybody in here played before!l? Also, is Mario Odyssey with $60? I copped mariokart the other day and it’s not really worth as much as I paid. Kinda boring with nothing to unlock

Hollow Knight is great.
Odyssey is very fun, if you're into those kind of games it's well worth it.

Hollow Knight is a great game but it’s infuriating

I was gonna download some games but I ran out of space on the switch. I looked up micro sd cards for the switch and wanted to use a 512gb card but one blog said 128 is the max. Y'all got any input/advice for this? I'd like to go all digital eventually. Only cartridges I got are MK8, Smash, Marvel Alliance...

6 months assuming we don’t here from them again until E3

Which at this point I don’t know why we’d here from them any sooner

Because E3 isn't happening anymore and nothing is stopping Nintendo from announcing something sooner.

pus they can drop remasters anytime they want
dont need a far off release date to announce a remaster of super mario world
unless they adding online co-op????
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Not really trying to wait for my turn online as player 2 in SMW.

You can clear the first 2 worlds easy money with out losing a life.

Its essentially the same game isn't it?
I meant remake I guess
It’s essentially a complete remake but that’s just not saying much for a 16bit game

They redid the sprites for just about everything

What would you want changed? The games already near perfect

It’s essentially a complete remake but that’s just not saying much for a 16bit game

They redid the sprites for just about everything

What would you want changed? The games already near perfect
Game is perfect to me. But curious to see how Nintendo would do maybe a 3D version or new take on the game; I play the OG every couple months no matter what; wouldn't mind a twist on it.

Back
Top Bottom