• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never played FFVII so I didn’t catch this but safe to say the writing will be peak as always in this game :lol:

242C5A35-B0E0-4D78-A4C5-3BDE32386553.jpeg

Anybody come up with a good solution to the joycon drift issue?

I've done rubbing alcohol but it's only temporary. It's gotta bad and it's insanely frustrating. Makes the system borderline unplayable anymore since I only play it handheld.

Anybody come up with a good solution to the joycon drift issue?

I've done rubbing alcohol but it's only temporary. It's gotta bad and it's insanely frustrating. Makes the system borderline unplayable anymore since I only play it handheld.

Replacing the sticks yourself or sending them off to Nintendo, unfortunately.

Y’all must really be goin’ hard slamming your analog sticks around

I got almost 500 hours of Smash in over more or less a single set of joycons and have never run into drift issues

It's not a matter of how carefully used they are based on all the joy-con drift stories I've seen and how mine happened.

The majority of Switch owners will use them however they want and never have drift, but a good number are going to run into it regardless. Nintendo knows it's straight up a design flaw, which is why they're repairing it for free (at least in the US x Canada) damn near no questions asked now.

Zelda killed my joy cons initially, but I sent them in to Nintendo and they’ve been cool since. My left Blue one sometimes can’t be detected in handheld though.

Having the same issue on my pro controller. Characters move down and I’m not even touching the stick.

On another note, got a tier S villager on my first try villager searching. My lucky day. Lol.

my pro controller is toast and my joycons feel like they’re up next

Didn't know it was a thing. Fresh out the box I would have certain problems with the controller and buttons. I couldn't pin it down and recreate the problem.

Didn't like how the joycons felt in my hand anyway so I just copped two new pro controllers.

I leave the joycons connected to the screen hooked up for my tv since I don't do mobile as much

I wouldn't dare play smash with joy cons. I'm hard on the sticks in smash. You have to be to do well in that game. I never had any drifting on my launch day switch, got the V2 now for the extra battery but I still using my day 1 joycons and they're going strong

Yeah, for the first month I was using the joycons to play Smash and DB Xenoverse 2 :lol:

I don't button smash or go hard but those games require quick reaction time.

Back
Top Bottom