• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't dare play smash with joy cons. I'm hard on the sticks in smash. You have to be to do well in that game. I never had any drifting on my launch day switch, got the V2 now for the extra battery but I still using my day 1 joycons and they're going strong
Maaaaan I’ve seen my son put in work with 1 joycon :lol:
I need the pro controller
My fingers be getting cramped

Pricing and file sizes revealed for BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite on Switch
Posted on May 27, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
BioShock: The Collection

Switch is getting the full BioShock series in just a couple of days. The eShop listings for all three games have updated, revealing additional information.
BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remastered, and BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition will cost $19.99 each. File sizes are 12.5GB, 10.4GB, and 20.7GB respectively.
By purchasing BioShock: The Collection, you can receive all three games for $49.99. This will have a physical release, though there’s a pretty big mandatory download, and not all content is included on the cartridge.
Source: Switch eShop

How fun/good are the Bioshock games?
Easily the best FPS games I’ve payed in my life and some of my favorite games ever period

Played through each one multiple times and the Switch version is a day 1 for me

Been wanting this for a long time and it looks like 2K did a great job with these ports

Last edited:
I'm considering. Never been a fan of the first person perspective in games.

It never fully immerses me cuz from my view I'm not just seeing the game but the tv and everything surrounding it in the room. Also makes blind spots even more treacherous and to get a full view of things you always have to be moving the camera around.

For instance, with Jedi Outcast/Academy I immediately changed it to third person.

Audio is choppy throughout the video due to bad editing but the games themselves look fantastic

Definitely way better than I expected compared to the PS4 version

Must plays for anyone even remotely interested

so that means I’ll have to beat it this weekend since the wife is out of town. That seems doable.

Aren’t we supposed to be getting ARMS guy this month?

I'm gonna give Bioshock another try. Played it a bit way back when it released on 360 but never got into it.

Back
Top Bottom