• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you’re not on Hades, you’re missing out.
20201004_131404.jpg

I caved. Cant wait to play.
I found the barrier of entry insanely high on this, but made myself power through to the first champion and fell in love. Just took some time cuz it was insanely tough to get into for me early.

If you’re not on Hades, you’re missing out.
I saw the trailers and was like whats really separating that from Dead Cells or Ruiner (games I've held off on copping)?

I already got Blasphemous, Wizard of Legend, Diablo 3 Eternal collection, and Mark of the Ninja Remastered.

I just feel like there are other open world games that I have played that are better. I think BotW is a tad bit overrated. It's good but it gets as much attention and praise as it does because it's Zelda :lol:

Mine's pretty similar to Ricky D Ricky D 's but with some differences, obviously...............and as much as I'm liking Mario 3D World joining the Switch library, it is unfair to GRADE it when it hasn't launched on the Switch yet (since I never owned a Wii-U AND never fully played it outside of like 2 levels at a friend's house)

NintendoSwitchTierList.png

3D World was already S tier on the Wii U and the fact that it’s coming over to the Switch with added content just makes it its own god level tier game if anything :lol:

I just feel like there are other open world games that I have played that are better. I think BotW is a tad bit overrated. It's good but it gets as much attention and praise as it does because it's Zelda :lol:

you jnow you my guy but I can’t agree with you because you rushed it :lol:

you gotta let BOTW cook.

I'm currently playing Link's Awakening. Didn't know they added some elements from Super Mario.

The original developers of Link's Awakening were actually Super Mario game devs................primarily the Super Mario game devs. that are now responsible for the 3D Mario games we have had since 1996. That's how much "Mario-ingrained" Link's Awakening was

my-image.png

This just made me realize how many published Nintendo games I don't have. Not counting games I plan to buy.

I'm considering Bayonetta now

The Switch really does have one hell of a catalog.

It is pretty deep in third party too:

Borderands
BioShock
Doom
Wolfenstien
Mortal Konbat

the list goes on and on. Nintendo absolutely nailed the handheld market.

The Switch really does have one hell of a catalog.

It is pretty deep in third party too:

Borderands
BioShock
Doom
Wolfenstien
Mortal Konbat

the list goes on and on. Nintendo absolutely nailed the handheld market.
Word and I love it but I would like for them to get some competition.

Then they wouldn't be releasing exclusives they probably already have done at their leisure.

Maybe those Apple rumors come true or something.

I wouldn’t count 3D all stars because it’s not an actual Switch game. It’s a port from other consoles. That’s basically saying a game from the N64, gamecube, and Wii is one of the best switch games

Back
Top Bottom