Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any links? I have og model and would love to do that
Yeah Google/YouTube is your friend. None of it is illegal but NT has it's own set of rules :lol:.

The hackability of the Switch adds to the GOAT factor for me. In addition to everything you can do in the hacked native Switch operating system, you can run Android 10 and a fully featured Ubuntu Linux on it. All software based, running from the SD card. No modchip or messing around with the internal storage. I've played dozens of titles across NES, SNES, N64, PS1, Gamecube, GBC, GBA, all on my Switch. On the couch, in bed, in the car, on a plane, etc. GOAT console.

just preordered via target :smokin

9E089AB2-17FC-4676-A78E-9FA6856A253C.jpeg

Target is really GOAT with that red discount on this too! My son been saving his bday money for this and I honesty didn’t want him to buy it because it’s not much of an upgrade, but he’s going to be pumped.

Someone convince me on buying a Switch Lite.

I'm not a Nintendo fan by any means(I haven't been heavily invested in a console since the orignial DS) but this seems to be their best console in years. Had the Wii but barely played it.

What are the must have games for the system?

Someone convince me on buying a Switch Lite.

I'm not a Nintendo fan by any means(I haven't been heavily invested in a console since the orignial DS) but this seems to be their best console in years. Had the Wii but barely played it.

What are the must have games for the system?
i’ll die on the hill that the Switch is the greatest gaming device ever

if you have the opportunity to get one or are contemplating it, do it

Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart
Mario 3D World
Mario Maker 2 (if you want a 2D Mario fix)
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl remake (drops November 19th)
Breath of the Wild
Smash Bros
Hollow Knight
The Binding of Isaac
Hades

i’m sure there’s more but those are the main ones i can think of

I might grab it tomorrow, just depends on how I'm feeling lol. $150 isn't too bad for one.

How's Pokemon Sword and Shield?

I might grab it tomorrow, just depends on how I'm feeling lol. $150 isn't too bad for one.

How's Pokemon Sword and Shield?
it’s not bad but nothing crazy exciting either

just a standard pokémon game

that’s why i suggested waiting for the D&P remakes bc those are the best pokémon games ever imo

Last edited:
I only buy Nintendo systems to play Zelda, had Skyward Sword on the Wii with motion control and didn’t even finish Skyward Sword. It should be much better on the Switch now.

My Skyward sword joycons just shipped, going to pickup the game and amiibo from EB tomorrow, very pumped to do nothing all weekend

Picking up a Switch Lite today and BotW. I remember playing Ocarina of Time back when I was a child and being turned off from Zelda since then lol.

Looking forward to playing it today.

Picking up a Switch Lite today and BotW. I remember playing Ocarina of Time back when I was a child and being turned off from Zelda since then lol.

As long as you don’t go into this expecting Ocarina of Time…. You’ll be fine. :lol:

Did Ocarina turn you off from Zelda? Because this is not the game to get back into if so (not that it’s like Ocarina)

Did Ocarina turn you off from Zelda? Because this is not the game to get back into if so (not that it’s like Ocarina)
Yeah, but I was like 6-7. Didn't have any clue what I was doing. Game didn't seem to hold your hand. Rented it from Blockbuster so didn't give it much time.

Back
Top Bottom