• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can’t wait to see what happens with Smash and the next Nintendo console. It would seem like they’re just going to port it. Sakurai already said he’s done with it. I can’t see Nintendo not doing something with it though.
I just don’t see how they top this. Every character, almost all the stages, thousands of hours of music. It was truly the culmination of all things smash. They’re gonna have to turn this into marvel versus Capcom two or something. Nintendo will port this for the next 20 years easy

Last edited:
licensing issues will prevent nintendo from porting this game 1:1 moving forward

whatever the next smash bros looks like, it won’t be anything like this as far as the roster goes

I can’t wait to see what happens with Smash and the next Nintendo console. It would seem like they’re just going to port it. Sakurai already said he’s done with it. I can’t see Nintendo not doing something with it though.
They'll continue it.

Find some characters to make ppl buy all over again and some new feature. They not letting Sakurai stop that train.

Cooped the white OLED on preorder. Was going to sell my launch HAC-001 unit to help fund the upgrade but not sure it’s worth the hassle.

EDIT: who has jail broken their OG switch? What are the benefits?

Last edited:
I'm still stuck on PS2 games needing to be cloud service.

That reminds me... now that the SD card reader on my son's Switch stopped working I really wish I had bought more physical copies of games instead of downloading them.

Tbh I just preordered the white one because it’s the “new” system & it’s white to match the PS5 aesthetics. But after holding in hand and playing it for a bit the screen is obviously slightly bigger/better but the system feels nicer material wise & It’s lighter too.

If you can get one for retail then I say do it but definitely don’t pay resell if you already have a system. They’ll be attainable if you try.

Back
Top Bottom