Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this couldn’t be further from the truth

this is the first pokémon game i can remember in a long time where the community isn’t ripping it to shreds every chance they get :lol:
That’s why I said it’s how I felt :lol:

My bros play Pokémon and I swear those mofos never have anything bad to say about Pokémon.

I played Let’s Go. Game was pure cheeks and it still sold over $10M+. Pokémon just can’t lose :rofl:

Finished dkc tropical freeze...bopopolis made me irate lol. On to 3D world. I already 100%ed the first two worlds and max lives from using a loops troopa shell in 1-2. I’m trying to get to world crown by Friday. I should get there sooner but I’m giving myself time so my son can play too lol.

Would it be better to create another profile on the switch for him or am I able to start a new game on the switch? I don’t want to erase my progress since boss blitz, mystery house marathon or whatever it’s called and champions road can take awhile to complete.

After that I’ll 100% both new super Mario/Luigi u again. Then I might make a few levels in Mario maker 2 again.

I strongly feel that with dkc 1-3 controls/movements that tropical freeze wouldn’t have been that difficult at all. It’s only hard because of trial and error levels, intentional bad enemy placement and bad controls (IMO).

I believe that you can create multiple save files on 3D World. I think it’s at least 3.

Or just create a new profile, just in case. My son overwrote my save file once :smh:

hype :smokin

044F5D45-D667-4C7D-A33A-5D3C731E4972.jpeg

Yeah my son deleted our sonic mania file a few weeks ago smh.
I’m halfway through world bowser in 3D world, now. 100%ed all the levels so far.

i would like to see Nintendo return to dinosaur land...

Last edited:
wait til you get to champions road :lol:
Oh I’ve 100% 3D world before. I really wish saves weren’t tied to the system since I sold my last switch but it’s cool. I’ll just have to do it again. Champions road was crazy the first time. The beat block section threw me off initially...after that it’s mostly just figuring how to get passed what’s on the screen.

Lol my hands were sweating during the speed pad section. Hopefully I can do it again in a lot less time. This time around I’m not as “concerned” about Champions road...the mystery house in world crown tho...

The mystery house might be harder than champions road. I lost so many lives in champions road I damn near felt indifferent once I actually got to the part with the pipes before the flagpole.
Mystery house marathon...it’s pretty dope but very difficult but once I got to the end I felt like that dude haha.

Oh I’ve 100% 3D world before. I really wish saves weren’t tied to the system since I sold my last switch but it’s cool. I’ll just have to do it again. Champions road was crazy the first time. The beat block section threw me off initially...after that it’s mostly just figuring how to get passed what’s on the screen.

Lol my hands were sweating during the speed pad section. Hopefully I can do it again in a lot less time. This time around I’m not as “concerned” about Champions road...the mystery house in world crown tho...

The mystery house might be harder than champions road. I lost so many lives in champions road I damn near felt indifferent once I actually got to the part with the pipes before the flagpole.
Mystery house marathon...it’s pretty dope but very difficult but once I got to the end I felt like that dude haha.
my son was a little bit upset having to lose all his progress and accomplishments on Odyssey which he work hard for the past 2 or more years. it's really annoying that the only way to save your data or progress was to upload it on the cloud which we never or forgot to consider to transfer before returning his V2 Switch for a replacement. had to convince that it's a lot of fun starting all over again and told him that we don't have the luxury of saving up games when we were playing Super Mario Bros back in the day where we have to start to World 1 up to World 8 to finish the entire game on 1 long sitting. besides, telling him that having the new OLED Switch to play with is a better deal than keeping the defective old Switch which he couldn't even play with. Thank God for extended insurance.

3D World reminds me that I never tried Bowser’s Fury and Sonic Mania makes me want to replay it 🤔

Bowsers Fury is alright. Nothing special. If it was a separate game I’d say pass, but since it came with 3D World it’s worth playing
I was tentative paying for it considering my son already had 3D World but he wanted Bowser's Fury so much. it's like buying MK8 all over again from the Wii U to the Switch. so ended up buying it but no regrets. he restarted playing 3D World again which I think was worth it. not sure if my son ever finished 3D World since it's too big compared to Odyssey.

Yeah, I thought i was gonna be at world crown by today...but I have to finish the entire world flower to get there. I’m almost at the end of my goal but I’m getting burned out 100%ing every chance I get to play.

I’m not looking forward to boss blitz, that one level in the jungle in the dark in world flower and like one other level. Ima try to get through this tonight.

I played bowsers fury for a little bit to check it out. I don’t like it like that but it’s cool for what it is but i agree, I wouldn’t buy it as a standalone. My son likes it a lot though.

I played bowsers fury for a little bit to check it out. I don’t like it like that but it’s cool for what it is but i agree, I wouldn’t buy it as a standalone. My son likes it a lot though.
My kid loves it, too - but it felt like a beta test to me for like "hey let's see how this is received" for future Mario stuff.

I’m in world crown now. Got within 7 or 8 stars from beating mystery house marathon on my third try. Too many distractions right now but once everyone goes to sleep I’m going to beat it.

I was so close. I feel like once you get through the challenge where you have to jump on the piranha plants if you can do that the rest is simple. I think I was one or two from that but I don’t remember.

If/when they do a sequel, depth perception has to be addressed. They did do a lot better with it with Mario odyssey tho.

The toad house isn’t too hard. It’s def the hardest one and the least fun IMO.

Lol I kinda took over the switch running through world flower.

Back
Top Bottom