• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i can promise you its nothing remotely even close to being like RBI Baseball

that game is a disgrace to the sport of baseball
Facts, RBI is pretty much a homerun derby game that just allows you to throw the ball around bases....

As of now I like BoTW better than ER but I will revert back at 150 hours
I don’t have the patience for most console games these days. I’ve been playing BoTW in spurts since the pandemic started and finally finished the last divine beast. I usually end up just exploring and finding stuff like now the labyrinth mazes around the map. I have a hard time putting more than a hour into a gaming session lately.

Screenshot_20220418-075329_Instagram.jpg

Finished up DKC Tropical Freeze. Only played the original DKC on the Wii.

Beautiful level designs. Hard boss levels. Dixie and Cranky were nice additions. Those relic levels were difficult. I will say the last secret world was very anticlimactic though. I expected a final boss instead of just unlocking hard mode after beating the 3 levels.

Overall a very very solid game. 8.5/10

I need to get a game. I've never played Pokémon. Is it ok to start with Arceus or another one? I kinda want a game where I search a city and find things. What do you guys recommend?

I need to get a game. I've never played Pokémon. Is it ok to start with Arceus or another one? I kinda want a game where I search a city and find things. What do you guys recommend?
sounds like you want a big open world game

arceus would be a good pick for sure even as a pokémon starter game. doesn’t require prior knowledge of the series and will teach you everything as you go

breath of the wild is another good choice for exploration

Sounds like you may be interested in Hollow Knight.

just been playing streets of rage 2. :pimp:

They need to get the first one on there and the first sonic.

Back
Top Bottom