• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6E60D9FC-5E82-440F-9658-26357B4D5351.gif

y’all blinded by nostalgia

you can literally play just about any SNES game worth talking about on the switch :lol:

y’all blinded by nostalgia

you can literally play just about any SNES game worth talking about on the switch :lol:
Final Fantasy II and III, Illusion of Gaia, Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, Mortal Kombat 2 and 3, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, DK64. Are those available to play on Switch?

Says the man that said this year was “stacked” after a bunch of ports were announced in the last Nintendo partner direct
yeah stacked with games i’ve never played before

even i had played them, what difference does it make if a game is coming to a completely new platform??

can you play odyssey and mario world on the SNES??

case closed.

Final Fantasy II and III, Illusion of Gaia, Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, Mortal Kombat 2 and 3, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, DK64. Are those available to play on Switch?
re-read the post

don’t know what point you’re trying to make here

you named 8 SNES games not on switch out of the hundreds of SNES games that are there

If I can’t play them on Switch, the console ain’t the GOAT :lol:

On the real tho, I just can’t see past the issues that some of y’all let slide. Good for y’all tho, I really wish I saw what you saw. I’d probably have an even bigger backlog :rofl:

I mean if emulation of old games is what puts it’s over then Series X with Retroarch>>

There’s better Mario and Zelda games than Odyssey and BotW

ya must have remembered dk64 differently than I do because that game sucked. Best thing about it was the theme and battle royal multiplayer mode which was ahead of its time. Worst game in the series

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom