• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need some NT expertise, is there such a thing as fake Switch cartridges/games? I’m talking hard copy and not downloads. I’m not a Switch expert and I can’t find an answer.
Not that I know of.

I buy mostly physical but usually from established stores. Never heard of it or got one. Even when I buy used games.

Not that I know of.

I buy mostly physical but usually from established stores. Never heard of it or got one. Even when I buy used games.

Ok. Thanks. I’m not finding anything on it. I’ve had my switch since release and I’ve always bought games new. I’ve got younger kids and thinking about getting them a Pokémon game off eBay (~$100) It’s slightly above retail but I’m always suspicious. Especially when the seller sold 30 copies.

What Pokémon Switch game is ~$100? That’s seems kinda wild. Besides new Pokémon games about to drop soon.

Ok. Thanks. I’m not finding anything on it. I’ve had my switch since release and I’ve always bought games new. I’ve got younger kids and thinking about getting them a Pokémon game off eBay (~$100) It’s slightly above retail but I’m always suspicious. Especially when the seller sold 30 copies.
Pokémon is first party tho you could probably find it in stores at target, Best Buy, GameStop I would assume.

What Pokémon Switch game is ~$100? That’s seems kinda wild. Besides new Pokémon games about to drop soon.

I’m trying to find a sealed copies of Pokémon Sword and Pokémon shield that includes the DLC on the cartridge. It came out at end of 2020 and It’s sold out everywhere. Pokemoncenter doesn’t link to it anymore leading me to conclude it is discontinued. I see sealed copies for like $120-$150 but I’m not doing that. Used going for various amounts. MSRP was $90 + tax. So I figured $99 wasn’t bad for sealed in container. I’m messages the seller and he sent me a pic of one in stock. Looks legit to me so I went for it. Basically paying for tax twice + shipping. Gonna try and find Sword Combo next. I gotta admit I’m old school l, I’m a Dino compared to NT or maybe not. I was in my 20s when I first joined in 2003. Now I’m washed with kids. Lol. But I made them go through the ranks. The had to start gaming with NES classic and doing runs on Super Mario Bros and Legend of Zelda. Haha. Plus all the other games my family couldn’t afford and I searched for at garage sales as a kid. Figured if I get the DLC on the cartridge that I don’t have to buy multiple copies of the DLC if my kids end up with 2 switches.

Gonna make ‘em go back to basics. Diamond and Pearl were released for Switch too so I’m gonna make ‘em play those too. By time the get caught up maybe DLC for the new game will be out.

I could not find anything on bootleg cartridges though. Saw some things saying they can’t clone them (yet) which made me suspicious; so I decided to consult the expertise that is NT.

…….even had me lick one of my switch cartridge. Never knew those things tasted like $&@- on purpose. Lol

Last edited:
Need some NT expertise, is there such a thing as fake Switch cartridges/games? I’m talking hard copy and not downloads. I’m not a Switch expert and I can’t find an answer.
haven't encountered anything like that. I bought mine retail, amazon, ebay, and also from former owners of the game.

I’m trying to find a sealed copies of Pokémon Sword and Pokémon shield that includes the DLC on the cartridge. It came out at end of 2020 and It’s sold out everywhere. Pokemoncenter doesn’t link to it anymore leading me to conclude it is discontinued. I see sealed copies for like $120-$150 but I’m not doing that. Used going for various amounts. MSRP was $90 + tax. So I figured $99 wasn’t bad for sealed in container. I’m messages the seller and he sent me a pic of one in stock. Looks legit to me so I went for it. Basically paying for tax twice + shipping. Gonna try and find Sword Combo next. I gotta admit I’m old school l, I’m a Dino compared to NT or maybe not. I was in my 20s when I first joined in 2003. Now I’m washed with kids. Lol. But I made them go through the ranks. The had to start gaming with NES classic and doing runs on Super Mario Bros and Legend of Zelda. Haha. Plus all the other games my family couldn’t afford and I searched for at garage sales as a kid. Figured if I get the DLC on the cartridge that I don’t have to buy multiple copies of the DLC if my kids end up with 2 switches.

Gonna make ‘em go back to basics. Diamond and Pearl were released for Switch too so I’m gonna make ‘em play those too. By time the get caught up maybe DLC for the new game will be out.

I could not find anything on bootleg cartridges though. Saw some things saying they can’t clone them (yet) which made me suspicious; so I decided to consult the expertise that is NT.

…….even had me lick one of my switch cartridge. Never knew those things tasted like $&@- on purpose. Lol

Is there a reason you're avoiding amazon? they have shield + expansion in stock for $106.99

as far as fake switch games, i dont think its possible at the moment for anyone other than nintendo and game studios to produce and write to a switch game cartridge and have it actually work.

Did they ever explain why Ash never evolved Pikachu?

I know Raichu or w/e as whack looking design and look for Pikachu but any in story reason?

Ash NEVER won the biggest tournament this whole time?
1000003636.jpg

Did they ever explain why Ash never evolved Pikachu?

I know Raichu or w/e as whack looking design and look for Pikachu but any in story reason?

In the anime Pikachu refused it. I think there was an episode they tried to force it on him but I forgot what happened in it

Not to be that guy, but what is being leaked from a Pokémon game :lol:

Pick a starter, beat gym leaders. What else is there :nerd:

This new game has a lot of new elements but mostly i want to Pokédex to get spoiled. This game introduces something called paradox forms for Pokémon and i want to see them when I play

Back
Top Bottom