• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I was younger I hacked my psp, wii, and DS. Jail broke everything too. Hopefully a hacked switch will keep me occupied lol

Same here, and add hacked Xbox 360 too :lol:. The Switch has a pretty rich hacking scene so it's definitely worth it imo. Aside from getting Switch games early/free, I've played a ton more N64, PS1, GBA games thru RetroArch.

Free Switch games? Damn y’all cats ain’t got no morals :smh:

I don’t intend on not buying switch games. Everything I play requires online connectivity and hacking a switch pretty much bans/black lists it from Nintendo servers. I want to play modded games

I don’t intend on not buying switch games. Everything I play requires online connectivity and hacking a switch pretty much bans/black lists it from Nintendo servers. I want to play modded games
Exactly, not to mention for me there’s not a lot of switch games I want to play anyway. Main reason I gave my previous one away. Most of the stuff I wanna play is older and not in the Nintendo switch online library and my 3ds has seen better days.

When I was younger I hacked my psp, wii, and DS. Jail broke everything too. Hopefully a hacked switch will keep me occupied lol
I remember using this back in the day.

Attachments

• acekard.jpg
    acekard.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 905
I have been holding out on no man’s sky for the longest. With target buy 2 get 1 free deal, I purchased 3 items and returned the other 2. Was able to get it for $44.

yeah i’m skipping scarlet & violet completely unless they do some significant work for the performance issues

game isn’t even on sword & shield levels of polished rn

Back
Top Bottom