Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you have a WiiU, get Wind Waker HD.

Yeah I seen that but unfortunately I don't have one. No point of getting one now since the Switch is coming. I'm better off finding the GameCube version on ebay.

Kinda disappointed they didn't being it to the 3DS

Yeah I seen that but unfortunately I don't have one. No point of getting one now since the Switch is coming. I'm better off finding the GameCube version on ebay.

Kinda disappointed they didn't being it to the 3DS
or download dolphin for your computer and play it

I never got to play Sunshine
mean.gif
or Wind Waker

2 of my biggest GameCube regrets.
Go play Wind Waker b

Plz

Me and my boys been playing pokemon sun and moon noon stop. Best pokemon game yet, I got 49 hours in and haven't finished the main story yet. Been stomping my homie's out tho. I'm 15 and 2 :smokin
Game is flames and I'm sad that it's almost over

OoT is overrated. This is coming from someone who still has their original cartridge I got in '98. I remember the hype generated from child link growing up to adolescent link. I remember how underwhelmed people were with cartoon link because they wanted the zelda footage from spaceworld 2000 to be the new zelda game. Windwaker is so outside of the box in terms of artistic style and its take on a link adventure. Traveling on the king of red lions was a necessity. Riding on epona was just a bonus. Granted, Windwaker rehashes OoT's story with the first 3 island's but a little kid link going on epic voyages throwing boomerang's at sharks and leaving the master sword in ganondorf's head was more something to be hold. It was essentially Zelda as a Disney film.

I still haven't played OoT for more than a few hours. I have it on 3DS but always get distracted and stop playing. One day I'll play that along with Majora's Mask :smh:

Finally grabbed an NES Classic today. Of course extra controllers are nowhere to be found. I preordered one from Best Buy but need a substitute until whenever they start fulfilling orders. Any suggestions for a good compatible controller substitute?

Haven't played a pokemon game since gen 1. Unless you count snap. Got moon and i am loving it so far.

I love how they make pokemon part of the culture of the islands. It's such am evolution of what i remember but it also feels familar.

Back
Top Bottom