• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you guys think, will we get a new Smash Bros or a port of the Wii U version ?

I'm down for either one
smokin.gif
I think it was confirmed somewhere we'd be getting another. Probably not until next year though, they can ride out the WiiU version for longer 

SMG2, RE4? :x

You're SUPER sleep

What do you guys think, will we get a new Smash Bros or a port of the Wii U version ?

I'm down for either one :smokin

Sakurai has stated that the amount of work he put into Smash Wii U was overwhelming and that he was done with the smash bros series as a whole....but in real world lingo that just means he doesn't wanna have to worry about smash bros for a long time.

The Wii U version was pretty much confirmed to come over to the switch and the game had a lot of great DLC characters that they could include out the box for the Switch port. It's the most logical option seeing that the Wii U version didn't get as much traction as expected, due to so few Wii U owners. I say we'll get it during E3. The joycons were damn near made for smash. Having 8 joycons and being hudled around the switch in portable mode with 7 friends is gonna be bonkers

Sleep? Nah bruh I'm wide awake. SMG2 is not even the best Mario game, SM64 is still GOAT Mario game.

Last mario game I played was sunshine. My bro had galaxy but the disc was broke so I couldn't play it.

Galaxy was great. Never played Galaxy 2 but might with the praise its getting in here

Super Paper Mario was probably my favorite Wii game

Sunshine underrated. It'd be nice to get an HD remaster. I need to sit down and play 64, Sunshine, SMG 1 & 2 back to back.

Wish i went thru with preorder had it thru target.

Can you walk into a store on release and cop?

Last edited:
Sakurai has stated that the amount of work he put into Smash Wii U was overwhelming and that he was done with the smash bros series as a whole....but in real world lingo that just means he doesn't wanna have to worry about smash bros for a long time.

The Wii U version was pretty much confirmed to come over to the switch and the game had a lot of great DLC characters that they could include out the box for the Switch port. It's the most logical option seeing that the Wii U version didn't get as much traction as expected, due to so few Wii U owners. I say we'll get it during E3. The joycons were damn near made for smash. Having 8 joycons and being hudled around the switch in portable mode with 7 friends is gonna be bonkers
Good points. A port would are more sense. I didn't get to play the Wii U version, so I seriously hope they bring it over. *praying hands*

the transition from 3 to world to 64 is godly

galaxy and galaxy 2 are amazing too tho

Last edited:
I pre ordered, now I'm debating what accessories to get besides a pro controller. Super Mario world imo was the goat Mario. I don't think it's going to be an easy walk in and buy tbh but who knows how limited they will be.

If I showed you Super Mario Galaxy 2 in 1991 y'all would've disavowed all knowledge of Super Mario World

Back
Top Bottom