• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best thing they could do is hurry up and port Pokemon over to the new system this year. They gotta port the games that were on the 3DS over or start making the games for both systems. After about a year and a half (extra 6mos. after Mario drops) the sales will start to slow up and then they're stuck with the option of keeping the price the same or dropping it for promo, but judging from the Wii U, they won't.

And Mario has Shenmue 3 to compete w/ in December barring a pushback for Shenmue

The Wii U is definitely the working prototype to the Switch, but the Switch is really promoting its functionality as a portable system more so than a home console. I have Mario Kart 8 as well and the love I have for that game, I will gladly give nintendo another $60 on top of all the DLC I bought already, again. A thank you to them for making a game that is just that much fun. (We need to get our NT races going again
nerd.gif
)

Mario looks amazing! I'm not understanding where the underwhelming analysis of the game comes from. We've seen Mario in the Mushroom Kingdom, under water, on an island resort and even in space. NONE OF THAT compared to seein Mario in the "real world". That was some weird uncanny valley effect stuff right there. I'm so excited. Don't think Nintendo doesn't have the heat up their sleeve. Pokemon, Metroid, and Donkey Kong have all been tongue in cheek confirmed. System sellers each one of them.

That Street Fighter got me sooo bad. 

I don't know if it's gonna be Zelda or that that will take the spot for a few months at least for me.

yeah I was playing mk8 last night, it's amazing but the weapon spam is annoying

the new mario looks cool but it looks easier than all the others in that reveal

the forrest map was the only thing that really caught my eye

the city map could be cool depending how the enemies are implemented into it

I hope I'm wrong cause I've had every nintendo system and mario game but this is the first time I was disappointed in seeing the new mario

Last edited:
All I know is Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the greatest game of all
time and Nintendo always tops its predecessor game wise.

Last edited:
The WiiU as a console was a let down sure but it definitely is slept on IMO with some really classic titles coming out on it.

MK8

Smash Bros WiiU

Super Mario 3D World

DKC: Tropical Freeze

Yoshis Woolly World

Super Mario Maker

Those were all better than great games

Why was the Wii U a let down? I never owned it but it seems like a fun console with good games, thinking of scooping it up for my kids

Why was the Wii U a let down? I never owned it but it seems like a fun console with good games, thinking of scooping it up for my kids

that's the point I was making

nintendo has been making the same system since gamecube including the switch

they all have the same classic titles

there's no differece between the wii u and switch outside of portability

but you might as well buy your kids the switch since it's just about the same price and the good games don't really go on sale

Zelda and Mario just guaranteed that the Switch outsells the XB1 and the PS4 this year.
Zelda is not that big of a seller compared to other Nintendo franchises and Mario is coming late in the year. Even with big sales, two games isn't enough. A steady stream of software is needed.

A new console should outsell ones that have been available for years. If it doesn't then that's a major L.
This is launching mid gen so price is a factor as well as third party games.

PS4/XB1 will probably be $199 this black Friday/ holidays. Sony has marketing rights to Red Dead, Destiny 2 and COD so they will have bundles for those which will be flying off the shelves.

Because you want the best for the company who made the consoles and games you grew up playing

the best? no.

i just want them to be able to produce new innovative and fun products.
you dont need to be the BEST for that.

its wasnt a let down to kids.

its the grown ups stuck in their childhood always crying and complaining about the WiiU

Kotaku wrote a piece on exactly this last week

the WiiU was fine for what it was. its the adults that couldnt leave that alone.

Last edited:
money and support doesnt just go to the best.

i hope you understood that already.

How about consistent money and support. Or maybe you're not aware of Nintendo's financial loss with Wii U and how they went from vowing to never make games for smart phones to Pokémon and Mario being on smart phones. Sign of a company forced to conform because they're getting desperate. It shouldn't have to be that way.

How about consistent money and support. Or maybe you're not aware of Nintendo's financial loss with Wii U and how they went from vowing to never make games for smart phones to Pokémon and Mario being on smart phones. Sign of a company forced to conform because they're getting desperate. It shouldn't have to be that way.

ah, moving goal posts i see.

im aware, however industries change.

and Nintendo is having to change with the industry because too many adult gamers were holding them to Sony and Microsoft standards when it was said long ago Sony and Microsofts target was far beyond gaming.

Because you want the best for the company who made the consoles and games you grew up playing

I don't see Nintendo beating the other consoles in terms of units sold but at the same time, with their IP's I can't see them going bust so you shouldn't have to worry about them.

If they execute well, then they can make loads of money without being top in terms of sales.

The switch looks like fun

Fan boys talk trash cuz the broke.... Opinion

Splatoon > current COD

Im copping for games i can play with my kids

Yep broke mentally, finacially

So used to sub par showing the hitch on to one side instead of seeing at a whole industry and stunting their view

Like a devout religous person regusing to see the beauty of other religion

Back
Top Bottom