• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMW is my favorite Mario of all time. Then SMB3 and SM64 after it. SM64 is actually the last "modern" Mario game that I played though so I'm definitely missing out :lol:.

I'm gonna see if I can get away with using the combined Joy Cons rather than copping the Pro Controller. $80 is ridiculous :smh:.

Sunshine, galaxy 1&2 and 3D world are all fantastic games. I feel like yoshis island for snes is also underrated.

Before Super Mario Galaxy 2, Resident Evil 4 held the crown as greatest game of all time
Is there a reason why galaxy 2 is better than 1?

Have to agree, either galaxy 1 and 2 are a must play. Personally think galaxy 1 was better because it introduced the concept but both are great.

I had Super Mario Sunshine on the GameCube. Never got around to finishing the game though. 

I hope Nintendo re-releases Sunshine and the Galaxies in HD for the Switch.

Have to agree, either galaxy 1 and 2 are a must play. Personally think galaxy 1 was better because it introduced the concept but both are great.

Galaxy 1 feelt incomplete once you played Galaxy 2. Its as if Galaxy 2 is the game is the game they intended to make but we're pressed for time. Plus Yoshi added a whole new element to the game and took it over the top.

I don't know if anyone's noticed but Galaxy is the counterpart to SMB3 and Galaxy 2 is the counterpart to SMW.

Sunshine is the counterpart to SMB 2 due to its obscurity and SM64 is the counterpart to SMB being that it started it all

I had Super Mario Sunshine on the GameCube. Never got around to finishing the game though. 

I hope Nintendo re-releases Sunshine and the Galaxies in HD for the Switch.
I doubt either of those will get HD remitters anytime soon.

Galaxy just because it's too soon and Sunshine because that'll be a clear cut choice for Gamecube Virtual Console on the Switch

Will 2 million really be enough for Nintendo not to have supply issues in March?
I don't think Nintendo cares about being short supply too much. As long as they can move all of the systems they initially produce then it's a win for them. If come to find out they didn't produce enough for demand then thats just another win for them because that just creates higher demand. Same thing happened with the Wii and NES Mini and will probably happen with the Switch. Resellers would be having a field day if they dropped the console around the holiday

Last edited:
Off topic, why is the Wii U hard to find and still at $299 and above?
Is this just what happens when a new Nintendo console is coming?

I think Nintendo makes stuff scarce. I can barely find a New 3DS XL online or in store. After Black Friday, they were pretty much gone. 3rd party sellers listing them way over $200.

Everyone has their reason. Don't have the money, charged their mind, etc. 

Happens every time a new console drops 
Sorry I'm so predisposed to get the cancellations and not doing the cancellations that I thought you were talking about the company cancelling the preorder not the other way around.

I guess you're right .

Sorry I'm so predisposed to get the cancellations and not doing the cancellations that I thought you were talking about the company cancelling the preorder not the other way around.

I guess you're right .
I assumed that's what it was lol Boost life messing up your psyche man 
laugh.gif

Galaxy 1 feelt incomplete once you played Galaxy 2. Its as if Galaxy 2 is the game is the game they intended to make but we're pressed for time. Plus Yoshi added a whole new element to the game and took it over the top.

I don't know if anyone's noticed but Galaxy is the counterpart to SMB3 and Galaxy 2 is the counterpart to SMW.

Sunshine is the counterpart to SMB 2 due to its obscurity and SM64 is the counterpart to SMB being that it started it all
I can understand that. Galaxy 2 is definitely a more polished game. I guess I've always thought of Galaxy one as superior since it introduced that style of gameplay to Mario. Can't really go wrong with either though.

I guess I have to get around to playing sunshine, I remember purchasing and returning the same day. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom