• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well you can still do all those side quests after the game, you can continue on even after you beat Ganon so technically there are still plenty to do

the game is such open world that you really do not need to do the main story to finish it hence speedrunners can finish games in less than an hour

but if you want to do other things, you could very well spend a hundred hours on the game, easy

right, but personally i feel like i'll lose interest after beating the main story line lol.

understandable, I know a few people who don't play MMOs because to some it becomes a grind once they reach endgame

laugh.gif
 wow... just accidentally shot a bull or ox or whatever the large horned animal is with an ancient arrow... thing got sent to another dimension.

Got a Switch, haven't gotten to try it yet. Have a bit of buyers remorse but hopefully that subsides when I play it :smile:

I wanna try one on a Lynel now but I've killed all the ones I've run across :frown: theres gotta be a couple more though.

There's only 4 in the whole game
Damn, all extinct :lol: I figured after killing the Silver there would be a Gold or something.
Thats trash though, I think I need more Lynel parts to upgrade my Barbarian armor and I never sold any or made elixirs from it :smh:

Last edited:
Damn, all extinct
laugh.gif
I figured after killing the Silver there would be a Gold or something.
Thats trash though, I think I need more Lynel parts to upgrade my Barbarian armor and I never sold any or made elixirs from it
mean.gif
They don't pop up again at some point after you kill them? I've killed 2 of the 4 so far

Last edited:
I thought the blood moon respawns all enemies
Ill go back and check again but I could have sworn I went back to the cliff that you get the electric arrows for the Zora beast and it was empty... Just did that stupid dark island shrine, it was pretty easy because I happened to parasail in pretty close to the "puzzle" but I was hoping it would light up when I completed it.

they all respawn after the blood moon

there are also different type of lynels but I believe there could also be more than one of each color spawned at a time so if you've killed a silver one (the hardest ones I believe) then chances are there's another one in another location

They respawn. I killed the zora one, after i killed the beast i went back up there and the lynel was back. Same with the cyclopes giant.

I killed 2 white maned Lynels back to back. Kinda upset there is nothing higher than silver... They've been my best opponents.

Taking my switch on a week long road trip to Chicago, portable only leaving in a hour gonna see how it holds up

Splatoon 2 beta first look whatever is Friday

I really want a nes classic now just for the hack my boy got snes, 64, sega all on there

I need joy con grips or something my joy con is getting these light scratches from nothing it bothers me lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom