• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wanna try one on a Lynel now but I've killed all the ones I've run across :frown: theres gotta be a couple more though.

There's only 4 in the whole game
I know of 5 of them. And word they respawn after the blood moon. Just yesterday I beat the one on Ploymus Mountain (near Zora's Domain) and I noticed the Blood Moon was coming up so I waited around so I could kill him again since he's so weak.

Last edited:
I been wrecking these lynels after I upgraded my gear. Feels good to finally get some payback :smokin. They do respawn btw

Last edited:
Taking my switch on a week long road trip to Chicago, portable only leaving in a hour gonna see how it holds up

Splatoon 2 beta first look whatever is Friday

I really want a nes classic now just for the hack my boy got snes, 64, sega all on there

I need joy con grips or something my joy con is getting these light scratches from nothing it bothers me lol

Splatoon 2 Beta only works at certain times -

3/24
12:00-12:59PM PT
8:00-8:59PM PT

3/25
4:00-4:59AM PT
12:00-12:59PM PT
8:00-8:59PM PT

3/26
4:00-4:59AM PT

Hmm.. anyone manage their battery life span? I took the switch off the charger before i left to work (100%) and when i turned it on during break (3-4 hours after it was unplugged), it was at 82%.. the switch was off (not sleep) the whole time :nerd:

Hmm you positive it was off it happened to me once I posted about it took off the charger threw it on the bed and 2 hours later it was 85....

Today like I said I'm on a road trip I turned it on around 11am being off since 3 am and it was still 100% did 2 shrines found a korok seed and turned it off at 71% trying to find a place to stay rn hopefully it's still 71 I'll post back

Also if I find the red joycons I'm buying them these scratches appearing on my grey ones bother me like what is causing them lol

Edit #2 people on cag said Walmart got ssb link and all the cleareance amibos that were 6-7$ last week 3$ this week

Last edited:
Hmm you positive it was off it happened to me once I posted about it took off the charger threw it on the bed and 2 hours later it was 85....

Today like I said I'm on a road trip I turned it on around 11am being off since 3 am and it was still 100% did 2 shrines found a korok seed and turned it off at 71% trying to find a place to stay rn hopefully it's still 71 I'll post back

Also if I find the red joycons I'm buying them these scratches appearing on my grey ones bother me like what is causing them lol

Edit #2 people on cag said Walmart got ssb link and all the cleareance amibos that were 6-7$ last week 3$ this week

yeah, i thought i was tripping out yesterday so i made sure to check the battery percentage today before i turned it off for work. Someone assist me with the SSB link! :x

yeah, i thought i was tripping out yesterday so i made sure to check the battery percentage today before i turned it off for work. Someone assist me with the SSB link! :x
Man I'll send you mine as long as you ship it back when you get your fill
All I want is OOT link amiibo and maybe sheik for that mask

Man I'll send you mine as long as you ship it back when you get your fill
All I want is OOT link amiibo and maybe sheik for that mask

Sounds good. i'll check some local spots this weekend and i'll contact you if anything. :smokin

So yea my battery acted up today, not in a bad way lol
I played till 71 percent turned it off, hours later turned my switch on it was 100 percent lol I hadn't charged it, I ended up playing for a while, did a side quest the blue flame to the lab one it took a while and 1 shrine, started taking pictures of stuff to fill the camera lol anyway apparently I played till 6 percent, I turned it off to immediately charge it,it turned on to charge and it was at 21 percent so that's not right

Tomorrow I'm gonna let it die

I got amiibo fever http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/games/detail/mario-kart-8-wii-u

I guess these will work with the switch version too, I should go scoop both luigis and an other 8 bit Mario, and regular Mario in the morning but no no no lol

I don't want to start a habit or collecting on these things tho lol they have interested me since before I knew what they were, but still lol they are cool tho

I have about 10k rupees because of that game but not by throwing it at Bob Ross ;lol

Is there a way to save ur items for later? Like a crate or safe u can put stuff in

I can't find the lost woods I got like 15 seeds

Is there a way to save ur items for later? Like a crate or safe u can put stuff in

I can't find the lost woods I got like 15 seeds
You can save up to three each of swords, shields, and bows.

How to:
Buy the house in Hateno Village for 3000 rupees and then buy the weapon mounts for 100 rupees each.

Back
Top Bottom