• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I looked at the buying options just now on the Amazon page just to see. $149 + shipping with 6% positive feedback 
roll.gif
 cmon fam

Haven't done a single devine beast yet but decided to make my way to the center of Hyrule Castle and now it I'm fighting all 4 Ganon beasts

So I guess you can beat the game without having to do the devine beasts? Is that how people get those speed runs in so quick?

pretty much, the only prerequisite is doing the 4 shrines in the great plateau to get the paraglider and after that you are free to do anything you want

Splatoon might be a joy-con only game. I was struggling with the pro controller 
laugh.gif
 don't like aiming with motion controls anyway

You can turn motion off though right?? Will be interesting since the original relied so heavily on the gamepad

Turning off motion control made all the difference. I'm highly enjoying it now 
laugh.gif
 I'm probably at a disadvantage but **** it

I don't but I plan on it next time :lol:  I watch very few speedruns. Can't even remember the last time I watched one but I keep looking for new WRs on this :lol:

I pretty much just like to watch runs of games I like, old and new...

GDQ is super dope because they'll have people explaining everything thats going on while the runners play, sometimes they'll have the devs of the games there as well. Watch some old ones on YouTube if you're bored some day.

I'm a big fan of Super Metroid runs, the skill needed is ridiculous lol :smokin

Just beat Ganon, this is probably the first game I've ever played where I beat every boss on the first try :smh: ...if I keep this game I may cop the season pass for the hard mode.

I pretty much just like to watch runs of games I like, old and new...

GDQ is super dope because they'll have people explaining everything thats going on while the runners play, sometimes they'll have the devs of the games there as well. Watch some old ones on YouTube if you're bored some day.

I'm a big fan of Super Metroid runs, the skill needed is ridiculous lol
smokin.gif
Aaaaand I've been watching runs since this post 
laugh.gif

In case anyone is still looking for certain amiibos for the BoTW unlockables
I found a guy selling amiibo cards for $4 each Copped all the 30th anniversary joints and sheik.
I'll post the results when they come in.

In case anyone is still looking for certain amiibos for the BoTW unlockables
I found a guy selling amiibo cards for $4 each Copped all the 30th anniversary joints and sheik.
I'll post the results when they come in.

:nerd:

^ ^ ^

someone on etsy is selling the same thing but for $6 each

also, doing this Captured Memories Quest and I am using an online guide (I have to, no idea where half of it are) and I am discovering new regions that I haven't even been to yet :lol:

^ ^ ^

someone on etsy is selling the same thing but for $6 each

also, doing this Captured Memories Quest and I am using an online guide (I have to, no idea where half of it are) and I am discovering new regions that I haven't even been to yet :lol:
:lol: its crazy how big the game is... Last night I found a village I had never seen, looks like a resort or something. Got a dude that let you gambles on chests. Im sure there are other places I haven't seen yet.

Back
Top Bottom