• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re-explored Super Mario Galaxy (1) again...........god, I hate the motion control-specific levels with a passion. The camera angles for this game is not friendly for "non-motion control" players either, but I can handle it when I'm not in a "motion control specific level."

I love the regular platforming levels of Galaxy 1, but these motion-control levels.......these ****-specific levels better not show up in Odyssey.

For me, "motion-control" and "platforming" DO NOT MIX.......I don't care how many people love the 2 Mario Galaxy games.

I haven't lost love for Super Mario Galaxy, but the motion-control PLUS the fact that I hate using the Wii-mote & Nunchuck combination for platforming games......it reminds me why I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl more than Mario Galaxy back during the Wii's initial launch.

Even for the current Switch games......I've turned-off every "motion-control" feature that was active. I will never play Zelda BOTW with motion-control UNLESS I'm forced to by a god damn shrine, and Splatoon 2's motion-control was immediately disabled the first moment I could disable (**** that damn tutorial that forced me into using motion-controls)

Last edited:
image.png
Sale price

Splatoon 2's ranked mode is SORRY *** ****.

Literally without communication features or the ability to form your own teams, playing any ranked mode match in Splatoon 2 is like playing Destiny's Trial of Osiris match 1v3.......you aint' winning ****.

Splatoon 2 is a great game......until you play ranked, then you're lucky if the randoms you get paired with actually know how to play. Nintendo doesn't give me a choice to "try to GIT GUD," they would rather you remain sucking carry scrubs just to "KEEP IT FAIR."

**** that, this is why you'll never see AAA 3rd party first person shooters ever ported over to the Nintendo Switch. #RantOver

Saw New Super Luigi U with the original green case at GameStop for $35. Wondering if I would buy it because it is a little bit valuable

Bestbuy locations have the grey switch in stock. So tempted but have over priorities atm

Mario Odyssey won't be out until October 26th, so I think you'll be alright landing yourself a Switch console anytime before the last week of October.

It appears Nintendo is restocking retail stores at least on a weekly or bi-weekly basis these past 4-5 weeks or so, and it'll continue that way for now since I believe the increased production they were talking about was meant for this point of the year.

The last October, that's when the "holiday demand" for the Switch console kicks in..........then you're basically using "limited hyped Jordan release" tactics to land yourself a Switch console at that point in late October to December.

What is this.......Switch Consoles are actually sitting at my local Best Buy

20170815_172308.jpg

(SE Houston, Baybrook, Friendswood Best Buy for curious H-town buyers)

Not really shocking that the Switch is sitting places right now

The Breath of the Wild hype is pretty much dead now and the next flagship game isn't coming out until October so no one is prioritizing buying the Switch right now

Not really shocking that the Switch is sitting places right now

The Breath of the Wild hype is pretty much dead now and the next flagship game isn't coming out until October so no one is prioritizing buying the Switch right now
that sonic mania for the switch though is :pimp:

Yeah all I've heard so far are the special stages are a pain in the a** :lol:
yeah I've already just accepted the fact
that until that sound test cheat comes out
that lets u be super sonic without doing the stages
I'm never gonna be super sonic hyper tails or knuckles :lol:

:rofl:
bruh its just 2 consoles on a random tuesday

Son, that **** is rare where I live. I remember during the ARMS release that Best Buy got 20 consoles in, then they all flew off the shelves within 4 hours. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe release, that Best Buy had about 40 on stock......gone within 2 hours.

When hyped **** comes to a Houston location, it sells (name a Jordan release that was limited and hyped, and pretty damn sure it disappeared by the end of the day).

Sonic Mania is the 2D Sonic game I've been waiting forever for.

In the UFO stage, once u get a hang of switching over to the analog stick and rounding them corners to cut down on time and collect power-ups, it becomes crazy good. U get a nice feeling of speed and momentum. I'm feelin the blue sphere stage too, u get a nice rhythm goin once u get comfortable. So dope how they offer both in the same levels to mix things up and keep it fresh.

Last edited:
I'm watching Sonic Mania on Twitch and I can't wait to play but I realize that I'm not about to pay $20 for it.

Back
Top Bottom