Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I looked up the complete DLC gameplay and it's pretty lame IMO

It was completely overhyped and dare I say it, misleading........the promos leading up to the release of this DLC was teasing a possible endgame for BOTW, and we never got that.

It's like Nintendo is afraid to give a Zelda game any ENDGAME CONTENT.

Only exciting thing about the DLC is..........the motorbike. The rest of the side quests for the DLC are completely meh, and look like some filler stuff that could've been part of the Master Sword Trials DLC instead.

Odyssey still has a better endgame than BOTW at this point........b/c there actually is an ENDGAME.

It was completely overhyped and dare I say it, misleading........the promos leading up to the release of this DLC was teasing a possible endgame for BOTW, and we never got that.

It's like Nintendo is afraid to give a Zelda game any ENDGAME CONTENT.

Only exciting thing about the DLC is..........the motorbike. The rest of the side quests for the DLC are completely meh, and look like some filler stuff that could've been part of the Master Sword Trials DLC instead.

Odyssey still has a better endgame than BOTW at this point........b/c there actually is an ENDGAME.
That was part of my disappointment with the game. The ending just sucked

Looks better than Nintendo’s

It still suffers from the same flaw as Nintendo's..........there is no rear air circulation for the bottom air vents in the back.

You can't say that about the Nyko dock though (which has problems of its own)

I seen that dock on Black Friday was almost gonna cop I stared at it for 10 mins and decided not too, there’s apparently delay when connecting it and disconnecting it...Nintendo needs to fix their toaster dock lol

But I’m copping that street fighter for sure...surprisingly that street fighter 2 for switch is still 30$ish That’s a game I would of paid 20$ for but not anymore with this collection coming out...I was gonna buy alpha 3 for dreamcast saves me spending the 30-50$ to buy just that game now

I have yet to try the master sword in Skyrim lol. But I just bought my lil breezehome trap in whiterun

Just random thought first real LE switch will def be a Pokémon one

It still suffers from the same flaw as Nintendo's..........there is no rear air circulation for the bottom air vents in the back.

You can't say that about the Nyko dock though (which has problems of its own)

Some reviews of the switch where they take it apart and heat check it and all that say that the little indentations on the bottom were designed for airflow..I seen spawnwave take it apart, take out the fan, and then played fast rmx for over an hour switch would get hot but not turn off due to overheating, it only turned off when he suffocated it in a towel and played (remember no fan) lol switch is tough

He also noted while in there that many parts are easily swappable for when they up the specs on the switch it will be pretty easy for Nintendo to keep the same board

About to finish my evening shift at work, and it is Dec. 11th as of 30 minutes ago........AND Super Mario Cereal releases on Dec. 11th......AND my local 24 hour Walmart is about 5 minutes away from my job and home.

>D #FirstInLine #SuperMarioCereal #HypebeastForCereal LOL

What's the best pokemon game out there? Will get it for my nephew for xmas along with the switch.

Checked my local Target earlier today and no dice on the cereal yet

Everyone online seems to reporting that the Mario cereal seems to be M.I.A. despite Nintendo & Kelloggs saying it would release TODAY...............although a few eBay resellers "claim" to have them for sale :smh:

I'm sorry, how do resellers manage to cop all that cereal before the store opens? I walked into a Walmart at midnight on release after work, and they didn't even have it out anyway.

I think those reseller eBay listings are fake personally, but Kelloggs needs to answer some god damn questions of why we can't find these in stores when they announced it would be out on Dec. 11th.

If these reseller listings are true........fellas, we've gotta start treating Super Mario Cereal like Supreme restocks for real now :smh:

I'm sorry, how do resellers manage to cop all that cereal before the store opens? I walked into a Walmart at midnight on release after work, and they didn't even have it out anyway.

I think those reseller eBay listings are fake personally, but Kelloggs needs to answer some god damn questions of why we can't find these in stores when they announced it would be out on Dec. 11th.

At the end of the day it’s just cereal :lol:

At the end of the day it’s just cereal :lol:

Still holding hope that all the local grocery stores are too stupid to pull them out of the box b/c Kelloggs probably shipped them in "generic Kellogg boxes," so they don't even know they have the cereal in their storage places.

No ******* way resellers are that desperate to surplus $4 boxes of cereal.......it is ******* cereal, fam

Back
Top Bottom