Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1511047435609.jpg

What are the chances Dragon Ball Fighter Z will end up on the switch??
100% chance it'll be here before the year is up

Only reason it didn't launch on the Switch from the jump is because during its development is when everyone was still on the fence about the Switch and how it'd preform

But after its record breaking success and seeing a year old game in Xenoverse 2 sell over 500,000 copies as of the beginning of the month, it's all but confirmed

When that time comes I'll promptly be trading in my PS4 version for the Switch one

I'm keeping my ps4 copy and double dipping on the switch. Game is too pretty in 4k for me to stop playing it on the pro

My Wii U is at my friend's house. I'll grab it and hop on around 6 pm CT
I hate playing online, it's been a while. Input lag is a MFer

I could see FighterZ not happening within this year, but I definitely see some version with all of the extra **** to come dropping on Switch around this time next year. I'd love to be wrong though.

I just hope they don't have to ruin the beauty to make it happen. I've seen a picture of it on PC with the lowest settings and it looked like one of them PSP Budokais :lol:

Just hit 200 stars on my first run through Luncheon Kingdom :pimp:

I could see FighterZ not happening within this year, but I definitely see some version with all of the extra **** to come dropping on Switch around this time next year. I'd love to be wrong though.

I just hope they don't have to ruin the beauty to make it happen. I've seen a picture of it on PC with the lowest settings and it looked like one of them PSP Budokais :lol:

Just hit 200 stars on my first run through Luncheon Kingdom :pimp:
The developers had said in a interview about FighterZ when asked that porting the game over to the Switch would be absolutely no issue and nothing would have to be sacrificed

Back
Top Bottom